Jelly

"I- I- I lost my vow.." Lucci's head tilts slightly. "Too who?" Lucci pulls you in tighter his voice deep.

"Is he still alive? Do you see him? Where is he?" Lucci growls out every word his hand behind your neck forcing you to look up to his mask.

"It's of my personal information."

Lucci growls like an animal. "What are you?" You finally ask and he releases you. "A pissed off man. Go ahead and eat."

"But for what reason?" You say shivering beneath his fierce atmosphere.

"For someone having what belongs to me!"

Lucci releases you leaving the kitchen disappearing for the night.

After cleaning up the place a bit you rested on the luxury chair where you fell asleep. Lucci stops beside you as he looks around, your scent was everywhere.

Lifting you up in his arms he looked down at your sleeping figure within his arms.

Resting you down on the bed from a guest room, removing his mask setting it on the night stand beside the bed. Leaning in his hands held your mask as he gently lifted it up from your face.

The pages of his drawings on how you might look blew on the floor silently from within his room.

All that he has imagined to prepare himself but now seeing the damages before him awoke something.

Grinding his teeth seeing the scars on your face was something he wished to heal. The one on your mouth and the ones that are under your eyes. Swallowing down the ball in his throat his hand shook furiously as it cracked the mask.

(This is how I try to describe the eye scars.)

Gasping from the sudden noise you open your eyes seeing a man stare down at you with menacing eyes

Gasping from the sudden noise you open your eyes seeing a man stare down at you with menacing eyes. Screaming you slap him across the face and squirm to the other side of the bed.

The man stands up his eyes never leaving yours as if he were some blood thirsty predator. Breathing heavily you didn't know wether to scream for help or, or just do something!

Stopping for a bit you realize he's holding your mask that's shattered in his hand. Quickly you touch your face feeling your fingers shake from the realization that it's not on. The bottom of your jaw chatters a bit as you look back at the menacing man.

Slowly walking to the side of the bed you let out a fearing gasp as you looked around you for any room to run or use something. While this man got closer and closer cornering your back up against the wall a devilish smirk crossed his lips.

Tossing the shattered mask to the side he stands before you continuing to look into your eyes with such a danger of blood.

As he flinched of movement you shielded yourself screaming out. "Lucci!"

When nothing touched you, you lowered down your arms seeing the man hold out his hand to you. Looking up to the man his face remained like a stone but it wasn't as terrifying as it was before. Hesitating you reach out, his fingers coil around pulling you up against him.

His other arm wrapped around your waist as he settled your hand on his shoulder. Sliding his fingers through your hair letting the strands slide down to the tips of your hair. The loving gesture made you realize who this man was. "Lucci.." you say shocked.

A small smirk spread on the side of his lip as his eyes became more welcoming. "Lucci." You whimper out his name almost at the verge of tears from having him unmasked before you and all he sees from you is an ugly face. A man like him focused on you,

Leaning in closer his eyes locked into yours before looking down at your lips.

Lips that just tease him, lips that grant the gift of hearing his name being said. But now he will wait longer slamming his into yours claiming your lips devouring the sweetness he has craved for.

Breathing heavily you tried to pull away but he growls out keeping your head steady as he took over. Whimpering with a small shed of tear sliding down your cheek as the beautiful warm spark covered you. A warm feeling you knew all too well. The knots on your abdomen and the weakness that shatters your body to submission in his arms.

Steam begin to rise from Lucci's body and you felt just how hot he was. "Lucci" you whimper his name between his lips. Growling he suddenly lifts you up resting you down on his bed. Crawling on top his lips explored every inch of your neck till he begin to nibble in search of your sweet spot.

Letting out sweet breaths of pleasure he continues to nibble that spot. Sliding of his his shirt he lingered in watching you lay there with such a loving face.

Unraveling the belt of your dress he slid his hands in the center spreading it open. His eyes taking in the view of your naked body before him. Sliding his hands down as pecking kisses from your stomach to your abdomen his fingers curled on your panties pulling them down till they slid off.

Lifting your legs over his shoulders he moved in his hot tongue with in your folds. Letting out a small screech from feeling his sudden lashes against your clit made you go insane. Lucci will make sure you only think of him and he will love you more than with whoever you are with now.

Sliding his finger inside, you fight against closing your thighs while he works his wonders. "Oh Lucci"

Crawling up nuzzling your neck feeling your hands slide behind his muscles back. Suddenly his lips crashed against yours devouring the burning passion that you secretly kept from him.

"Tell me you are mine." His whisper echoed into your ears. "Lucci."