Explore

Lucci cut down wood and begun working on creating a wooden fence around the tub. “Thank you very much Lucci.” watching him look around making sure the roof of it was stable for highwinds made you feel valuable.

As if you finally meant something to someone and not just any man. Lucci is quite different from any other traveler you have ever met. The man is slim but he shows impressive endurance and strength. There is a question that lingers in you mind and that is, why this random man chose to be this close to you?

There are many secrets you guard in this church and many people have come to steal them. Many unfaithful soul's unworthy of knowledge. The truth continued to creep its way through your mind of him doing all this to see what's hidden in the Church.

One side fights to convince you that he is manipulating you and the other side argued that it's impossible. Impossible…

That impossible side exists because you wish to believe he is different. That Rob Lucci a man of dreams has come to you, that everything he does is for you. All those sweet words he says are true. You want to believe without a doubt that Lucci can love you.

Even if you have a dark secret behind your mask.

Sliding out a chair he reaches into the tub taking out your feet.

“Where do you come from Lucci?”

Lucci continues massaging you remaining silent. “I understand. I don't know where I belong either, I wish to travel.” Sliding your finger on the side of the tub Lucci looks up to you. “Anyplace?” The sudden hope in his voice made you feel a bit puzzled but you answer.

“Well, a nice place. I wouldn't mind being alone since I am used to it. But I also want to be near society.”

Lucci steps up close to the tub his arms holding the two sides as if caging you in. “Any place that's nice and away but not too far away.” Leaning in he smiles. Sinking in deeper from him being so close and acting this way. “When would you like to leave?”

Licking your lips behind the mask you move your attention to the bubbles on the water. “I can't leave this church, Lucci.”

Lucci's finger lifted your chin up. “That's not what I asked. I asked when you would like to leave?”

Frozen by his question you both remained in silence. “I'd have to think about it.”

A small growl escaped from him as he tensed up from impatiens.

“What if I were to take you away and make the decision for you. Would you blindlessly follow me?”

Gasping. “Lucci! A gentleman such as yourself shouldn't say such things.” A devilish smile escapes his lips as he looked to the side like a child being scolded by his mother. “How then, must I speak to my lady? What is the most polite way for me to say I wish to steal her away. Maybe even against her own will.”

Sitting up a bit you cross your arms over your chest as he moves in closer. “Lucci! Where is this coming from?” The sweetness of your playful voice made him continue the tease. “I am only saying what I wish to say. Stealing my beautiful lady and taking her with me to visit the world.”

Lucci crawls in the tub making you curl up against the end of the tub. “Lucci! I'm in the bathtub! This is very-” Lucci moves in closer caging you under him his body heat steaming the tub like a hot tub. “The water seemed to be cold so I thought of heating it up for you.”

Lucci takes this time to admire your exposed body curled up under him. Purring out his hand slid on the back of your neck.

“Lucci!” You gasp out feeling him pull you up against him. Your breasts pressed up against chest and your legs slightly parted beneath him. “Do I make you nervous?”

Lucci whispers in your ear keeping his other arm wrapped around your waist. The length of his fingers were just slightly inches from your butt.

“Do I make you feel different when I am around? I wish to be much more closer to you. I wish you didn't fear me or shy away.

My black swan. Allow me to see the darkest parts of you. I'll show you mine once you show me yours.”

Holding your hand he moves it toward his lips. “I've explored your secret now be free for mine.” Gulping a bit the tips of your fingers shake till they touch his lips. The curling smile forms under your fingers.

Sliding them across his cheek bones and jaws, Lucci slid his hand behind your back to keep you up against him with both arms. Lucci melts in your warm touch running his cheek against the open palm. Using both hands you holds his face in-between your hands softly sliding them under the mask.

Lucci deeply wants you to explore more than just his face. The way your fingers feel against his face makes his entire body shutter. But he wasn't the only one being burned by a touch. Lucci's hands  moved around your body sliding from your back down to your thighs.

“Lucci.” You whisper out his name making him slowly turn his gaze toward you. Behind his mask you can feel just how his eyes burn of lust for you. Taming him while caging him. “Explore more. Don't be afraid of me.” Lucci leans in closer his lips sliding on your neck.

Sliding your fingers on his buttoned up shirt you breath deeply making your decision. “I care for you more than you understand.” His hand closed on yours firmly.