Maid

Setting out the sheets to dry out with the sun you held a bright smile on your face. The kids were also running around the house doing some chores as Jabura went into the village for some materials. Lucci is returning after 2 years.

Before Lucci left he bought you make up and had Khalifa teach you how to hide your scars. It feels amazing to walk around without having people ask you what happened.

No matter how important the mission may sound, he made it very clear that he wouldn't stay away from his family for long periods of time. But his voyage took longer and he refused to work.

Of course they couldn't blackmail him either, Jabura was on the island and you proven to hold a strong ancient power. The government couldn't force Lucci to stay any longer.

Lucci wrote to you the letter stating he was returning home. Throughout his absence you have gone into your depressed state. Every once in a while smiling but it seemed so forced. Jabura saw it in your eyes you missed Lucci.

You weren't the only one suffering, Lucci was mostly annoyed by everyone only thinking about you and the kids. The two of you are inseparable.

"Mamá!"

Kneeling down to your son who's hiding his little sister behind. "What is it?" His eyes look away to the side. "I told her not to go to the basement but she." He moves away revealing your daughter with ears, whiskers, a tail, diamond cat nose and marks of a cheetah on her skin.

"You ate a devil fruit!?"

Your son hugs her close. "It wasn't her fault mama! It was mine. I promised father to keep her out of trouble but I failed. She eat the permanent devil fruit. She won't be able to swim anymore."

Covering your mouth you shake your head. "Oh." You say, your daughters name in such a heavy tone. "Papa will be mad at me won't he?" Looking at your son you shake your head and hug them close. "No. He will be mad at me." The basement should have been locked but you trusted your children. Kissing their head you attempt to think of someway to probably bring this up.

You don't know how Lucci will be when he returns, he is unpredictable. He could be stressed, tired,upset, annoyed and for sure the first thing he would want to see are his kids. Showing him d/n he could either be upset or calm about it. Most definitely you won't have him being upset with your son. It's not their fault it was your responsibility to have locked the basement.

"Come on." You lift your daughter up and hold your son's hand as you head into the church. "Hey Priestess!" Some men came in, pirate's of course. "Yes?" You ask in hopes they don't bring trouble. "We are asking to stay for the night. The villagers said the church is opened."

(Oh no. Why today?!)

Looking down at the ground your heart says yes allow them in. It's your duty after all. S/n looks up to you seeing how stressed you seem. All 3 months you have been done today you were like a firework until the present events. "My mama is busy! My papa will be home soon! You can stay but you will mind your own business!"

The pirates look down at the boy some of them smile laughing. "S/n. When people look for a place to stay you don't treat them like that."

He looked shocked for a bit. "But Papa said." Shaking your head. "I know sweetheart. But I am not papa. I am mama. And I hope my teachings balance out your morals. But you may have more of your father in you."

Looking back up at the pirates you look at them all. "You are very much welcomed to stay. Would any of you be interested in eating?" They all looked at each other. "Yes!"

Working in the kitchen you begin to cut up some vegetables. Jabura came into the back with some things from the village and begin to help you cook. "Hey it'll be alright. He's almost home." Jabura nuzzled against your neck to comfort you. "I know but I don't know how he will feel. D/n eat a devil fruit. She's a cheetah now. I had so much planned out for Lucci when he returned but."

Jabura slid his hand on your mouth kissing your cheek tenderly. "It's alright. I'm here and I'll always be here." Caressing his cheek you shut your eyes feeling his welcoming sense of tranquility sooth you.

"Please go check on my baby's." Jabura does as you say as he checks on the kids. "I thought you guys promised me to stay out of trouble. From such a smart mother you guys came out retarded."

Jabura kneels down to your daughter whose tail is being brushed by her brother. "What are you doing?" He asks confused. "Looking for fleas."

The little girl starts crying. "I have fleas?!" She says in such a hurtful tone. Jabura covers his mouth. (Shit. Here we go again.)

"No you don't. You are fine! Don't cry!"

"Yes she does." Your son says coldly. Jabura growls. "Why are you such an asshole like your father!"

The boy grabs the brush tightly and throws it at Jabura. "You little shit!" He starts choking him as the boy grabs hold of Jabura's goatee yanking it.

Rushing to the room from the noise you slam open the door only to see Jabura with your daughter on his lap and your son giving her a manicure.

"We are alright." Jabura says with a smile of security. The sweet sight melted your heart as you closed the door slowly.

Keeping your hand near your heart you felt much better knowing he's with them. Now you can focus on the tasks at hand. The moment you were gone Jabura grabbed hold of your son's ear. "Listen here punk!"

"Try me! You are the reason why she has fleas!" Jabura gasps insulted.

The baby girl starts crying again scared that she has fleas.

Your son threateningly points at Jabura with the nail filer. "It's true!"

Jabura sets down the girl on the carpet. "Little shit!"

Back at the dining room the pirates devoured the meal you so tiredly cooked for them. But you were slowly cooking Lucci his own meal. Disappearing into your room you changed clothes and slipped into some sexy lingerie. Maybe if he isn't too tired you could maybe bring some stress out of him. Should also help with the explanation of your daughter eating a devil fruit.

Slipping back into your priestess gown you left the room to finish up attending the guests as well cleaning.