Worth the Stay

Staying in the woods you fed the mother bunny, she had babies of her own. Sniffing you smiled wiping a tear away as you watched them all eat together.

A shadow suddenly grew over you making the bunnies all retreat.

"Such a sadden smile you have." Gasping you turned back to see Doflamingo looking down upon you.

Kneeling he slid a carrot out of your basket. "No mask on." Sliding his finger against your wet cheek he rubbed the makeup off with his hands

"I like you better when you show your true scars. There shouldn't be any reasonable shame behind them. So you feel ashamed of having them? How does it feel to have to cover up your true beauty? Must be simple, just like biting a carrot." Doflamingo bites down at the end of his carrot snapping it. "All alone in the forest with no one to accompany you. Not wolfman, no clingy daughter, or sharp-tongued son. Now that is something I have never seen.

I suspect a fight started. After all, no family is perfect. If you give it time every love story ends with a tragedy. What must it be like to feel yourself crumbling every day, hiding behind another mask of lies? It's worse, isn't it? When he's not around you shatter like glass. But when he's with you."

Doflamingo holds the carrot between his teeth as he slides his finger down on your cheek until he snaps the carrot attempting to make you flinch. "Nothing I do will make you hate me. Nothing I do will make you feel as if I don't deserve forgiveness." Sitting down with his legs crossed he finished the carrot.

"Tell me, priestess. You know nothing you do will heal the real wounds."

Holding his hand to his chest patting it. "I know that wound all too well. I know it so well with you. No matter what, you hurt from here. For that one person."

Lucci stood behind a tree with his arms crossed listening to Doflamingo talk to you. Hattori was playing with his daughter and son. Jabra watches over them carefully but he can smell Doflamingo. "You forgive all, but do you forgive yourself?" Doflamingo leaned in closer seeing your eyes shaking.

"Cry me a river. There is no stopping the currents, they just flow to an unknown destination. At the end that destination is nowhere. So what was the point of following the current? What was the point of even trying? It's our nature that's why. But if that is true then why do the currents get stronger? They grow and grow taking away everything we hold close, washing it all away."

Sniffing you stand up and lean toward him hugging him. Doflamingo closes his arms around you. "There will always be in my heart away to forgive." Doflamingo shakes his head. "You will not forgive me after what I do, sister. But I thank you for all the times you have accepted me into your prayers. Someday you will look down below to me and I will look up above to you. Mother of all sinful children."

Doflamingo stood up looking at your small form with your hands held close to your chest. "You loved me as if I were your son but now I will let you down." Shaking your head not understanding what he was saying. "What do you speak of Doflamingo?" All he could do was just remain silent with his smile. "That there is a limit to forgiveness." Walking away he leaped up into the air rising to the sky.

During the day you were on your knees with your hands closed praying with your daughter. Lucci watched silently from the back of the benches with his son. "When did d/n start preying?" Lucci asks his son who had his arms crossed with eyes closed. "Ever since she came into the room seeing mom doing it. She asked mom what she was doing and mom said she was praying. Praying for you to come back home safe, praying for your health, well being, luck, and your fortune. Then she would be thankful for everything she had. Pray for our well being then after she would pray for others. Father, I don't pray for you. I respect my mother and sister but I."