Chapter Eleven

(Time Skip to the Grand Ball)
I AM LAZY!

"Y/N! You look PERFECT!!" I heard Yukino and many other girls shout.

I looked in the mirror to see my attire.

"I guess so." I said as I played with a strand of my hair that was currently in a bun.

"C'mon girls let's go!" The girl known as Mirajane said.

Everyone followed after her except for me.

I stayed behind and changed a few things from my appearance. I put a little makeup on and changed my flats to heels.

"There. Much better." I said. Well yeah, if I want to fall and have my feet hurt all night.

I then walked to the Ball room and when I got there and opened the door, all eyes landed on me.

"Um. Hey." I waved nervously.

"Y/N!" Everyone shouted.

They all smiled and waved and the trio cat whistled to me. I was then talking to Erza and Lucy, telling them how much I looked up to them when i was younger.

"But, how is it that you can summon not only one or two, but three celestial spirits?" Lucy asked.

"Easy, I trained. Instead of laying around and sulking when you guys had 'died', I decided to get stronger and be stronger than you two, put together." I explained.

"That's also how I began to use my requip magic while using my celestial Spirit magic." I added.

"Oh." Lucy said.

We continued to talk and talk until I was pulled away from them by someone.

I looked back to see the dragonslayer we all know.

Rogue.

(Thought I was about to say Sting? HA! NOPE!)

"Oh hey Rogue! What's up?" I asked.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

He then took my hand into his own and put his remaining hand on my waist as I put my hand on his shoulder.

Sting's P.O.V

Of course he'd take Y/n while I'm not looking. That emo BASTARD! Y/n is mine and Only mine! He needs to take his hands off her!

"I'll be back." I told Lector.

I walked over to the two dancing and put on a smile.

"Hey Y/n can we talk?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sure. Is that okay Rogue?" She asked.

Rogue glared at me and looked down at Y/n.