Snowmen and Snowballs

Seth woke up to his alarm, knowing what day today was. It was the day of the Winter Dance, which he was going to with Megan, the love of his life. He smiled happily, quickly getting dressed in his winter clothes. He couldn't wait to see Megan, in her dress, and dancing 'til her heart's content. He sighed happily, and left the house, the cold wind nipping at his bare face. He rushed to the bus stop, seeing the rays of the bus head lights already. He got on, an immediate warmth greeted him. He sighed, sitting next to Megan and giving her a peck on her cheek.

        "Tonight's going to be fun~" he said with a smile, taking her hand. She nodded, smiling as well.

         " I can't wait to dance with you~!" she said happily, intertwining her warm fingers with his cold ones. He felt instant warmth with her touch and smiled softly. He couldn't wait for the dance, to see her in an elegant gown, dancing, which he's practiced everyday since he's just a clumsy nightmare, being able to hold her close during some of them. He smiled, seeing the bus had stopped. He got up, letting her go in front of him, and they both went out. They went through their day, both being oddly quiet and oddly clingy. As soon as school ended they bubbled up with questions.

         "Do you want me to meet you at your house and drive you?" "Yeah that would be nice~" the bus stopped at her stop. "so I'll see you at 7~" she said and kissed him. He smiled dreamily and nodded. She got off at his stop, and he sighed, her warmth and her scent still lingering. He wished he could just hold her tight right now.