High School, The Musical.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head. Why had he doubted her? She had kept her word, wearing red sweat pants and the school band hoodie with the hood up, showing none of her hair, it saying in bold red text, Foxtrot High! Best in the state! 2014.  Unlike every other actor, she seemed calm, a poker face on while she scrolled through what must've been Tumblr on her phone. How was she so calm? Heck even he had the jitters. Just then Mrs. Evans burst through the doors almost screaming. 

        "Places everyone!! PLACES!!" everyone scurried to their changing rooms, some colliding with others, all while she just casually walked to her room, still on her phone even. He sighed, never being able to ask her the crucial question that was bubbling deep in his chest. He sighed, going to his spot behind the curtains, watching as Mrs. Evans fluffed her hair and double checked if her mic had worked. Very slowly the crowd trickled in, then, like a fountain, they all came in, not being able to distinguish a single voice. This had to be the biggest crowd they've had all year. Maybe because it was High School Musical and they just wanted to see them trip over themselves with the choreography. Then soon they all settled in their seats, most of them in suits and dresses for the after party. He could clearly see his family, them being almost impossible to miss. All of them in a little cluster, Flynn glaring at his "enemy" (who he clearly wanted to date), Nixon talking loudly to his friends, Louis looking around for his girlfriend, Mavis trying to hide herself from being seen, and Jude was leaning back in his chair, clearly high. They were a ragtag bunch, but they were his family, and he wouldn't trade them for the world. Mrs. Evans cleared her throat, and everyone immediately went quiet. She smiled. 

        "Welcome, welcome! Thank you all for taking time out of your day to come see our play! You won't regret it!! Now, let us begin High School Musical!!" they clapped and the curtain fell, the people who put the props on ran onto the stage, starting the first scene, where Gabriella and Troy meet. He didn't really mind watching them, having a liking of accidental romance. But the only thing he wanted to see was Megan, even if she looked completely different. The scene ended, the audience applauded and the next scene came elegantly. It was almost like a book, the scenes a chapter, the plot coming along slowly but it was obvious where it was going. The play, although it felt much shorter, soon ended and the audience gave a standing ovation. He slowly made his way onto the stage, all of them going to make a bow in their order, him being one of the catwalkers, fixing the spotlights onto the main characters. He was supposed to wait until the other side came out, and link hands with Megan, and then Sadik bows, then the others follow, making a wave.  They linked hands, waiting for Sadik to bow. He smiled, tightening his grip on Megan's hand. 

        "You did wonderful." he whispered and she smiled, whispering back. "I was scared shitless." he bowed, her following, and then they were able to walk off stage, one of the actors collapsing to their knees once off, having to be dragged out of the way by Mrs. Evans. 

        "Now if you're staying for the dance, please get dressed quickly and go to the cafeteria!" Mrs. Evans said loudly, fanning the poor student with a stack of papers. RIkki, already in his suit since he didn't have to change, went to the cafeteria, meeting with his brothers and sister. Flynn slapped his back in a friendly matter, Rikki already used to his harsh kindness. They talked for a bit, the other actors filing into the cafeteria, him waiting patiently for Megan, the one with the red sweats and black hoodie.