Who's He?

Stepping into school, the girls didn't waste a second to start introducing her to people. "Over there's Louis and Anne, my sister." Annie said gesturing to the girl Megan had met yesterday chatting with a boy she's passed in the hallway a couple times. "and over there's Jude and Rex." Alanna said gesturing to her brother who was clearly being hit on by a boy, who's name she had just learned. She smirked. This would be easy blackmail. "That's Mavis and... some guy." Annie gestured to the girl who had Nick linked to her leg. Nick looked up and waved to Megan. "You know that guy?" Alanna asked and Megan shook her head, continuing to walk. "Some crazy person." she mumbled. Annie and Alanna continued to introduce her to new people, even while she was at her locker. She closed her locker, rolling her eyes

        "This is great, making new friends and all, but. Where is Rikki?" she asked, grabbing her stuff together and throwing her backpack over her shoulder. "OOOHHHHH. That's who we forgot!!" Annie said, smacking herself in the forehead. "I think he's still at his locker." Alanna said, gesturing over to the Sophomore locker bank. As she said, there was a boy there with natural red hair rummaging through his locker. He actually seemed. Happy. To be at school on a Monday. Megan shuttered at the thought. "Hey Rikki! We have someone who you'd want to meet!!" Annie said and he turned, Megan now being able to study his face. His large, raving green eyes almost softened at the sight of Megan and his freckled face turned pink as he smiled. Megan did a slight smile as well, it was amusing watching him zone out. Annie snapped her fingers in front of him and he snapped back, Megan chuckling at him.

        "I-I'm Rikki!" he said, holding his hand out for her to shake. Megan shook it and laughed lightly into her other hand. "Did you get enough sleep Rikki? You weren't cramming to hard were you?" Rikki turned red as he shook his head. "N-No! It's just y-you're really pretty..." he said, drifting off as he said the last words, flashing a charming smile. Megan could feel her cheeks turn pink.

        "T-thank you.." she said, feeling slightly flustered from such a compliment. "Oh! I never got your name!" he said, brushing the compliment away like he did it to everyone. "It's Megan." she said. He smiled again. The bell rang and he snapped out of, yet another trance.

             "Oh! Uh, want me to walk you to your first class?" Rikki asked. Megan raised her eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure you'd be embarrassed to walk with someone like me." She said and he shook his head. "Don't be silly! Who'd be embarrassed to walk with someone as beautiful as you?" She smiled again, her cheeks burning from the slight embarrassment. "Sure you can."