22

A/N

Ooo, sexy time.

Enjoy.

🥰😅

~~~

Pulling my car key from my pocket, I grabbed my phone and left it on the door-side table as I headed outside. The roads were scarce as I sped at 100 miles per hour towards my favourite club in the city and within minutes I was pulling into an available parking spot.

With one pat down of my pockets, I ensured my money was well secured as I planned on getting completely wasted to the point I wouldn't remember my own name or the chick I would be taking home tonight.

"Danny?"

I heard that familiar call of my name and froze for a split second as I knew it could only belong to one person.

Only one person could get my heart racing and my blood feeling as though it was burning with the heat of a thousand fires.

It was cliche but it was exactly how I felt.

"Jon?" I asked, still trying to ensure he was real but afraid to turn around just the same.

I felt him before I saw him and I sucked in a breath at the feel of his strong, masculine body pressed against my back.

I could feel his breath on my neck as he brought his head towards mine and I even felt his body constrict as he inhaled.

"You smell so good." He murmurs as he places his hands on my waist, pulling me closer and inevitably trapping me between his arms.

"Jon. I-"

"I missed you so much... I missed you so much it hurts." He continues before burying his nose in my neck.

"Jon... I... we need to talk."

I pull myself from his grasp and watch as he tries to restrain himself from pulling me closer once more.

"I really don't feel like talking-"

"Jon-"

"I want to do anything else that doesn't involve talking-'

"I... We-"

"I want to finally know what it feels like to be close to you... to be inside of you. I want so badly just to watch you sleep having been spent from our lovemaking."

His voice is so soft, so alluring that for just a moment I forgot how manly I used to be. Shaking my head in an attempt to snap out of whatever feminine feeling was trying to overtake me, I stood straighter as I narrowed my eyes at him, thankful for my sanity that just reappeared.

"We can't see each other." I said firmly.

"Danny-"

"A detective Burnes and Pompey came to see me earlier, which by the way, remind me to yell at you later for telling them we were together, and-"

"We are together."

"That's not the point-"

"So what's the point?" He stands with his hands thrust into his pockets and I want to roll my eyes at the fact that he could get upset over the stupidest thing.

"Everyone at the office thinks we're together and-"

And he silenced me with his kiss.

I couldn't  begin to tell you how it happened or even when but somehow we had moved from our position near my parked car at the club, miles away from my house, to my bed.