You go into labor

You had just woken up when you felt pain in your lower abdomen so you went to the bathroom, thankfully you made it in time because you felt a wet splash in between your legs.

"BREAKDOWN THE BABIES ARE COMING!" You screamed.

Breakdown's holoform dashed into the bathroom and saw you holding your stomach.

"What do you need me to do?" Breakdown asked you as he panicked.

"G-get my suitcase t-to your alt mode!" You gasped.

Breakdown got your suitcase to his alt mode before he came back for you.

"You're going to be alright Y/n." Breakdown said after he got you into his alt mode and started driving.

"Just get me to the hospital!" You yelled in pain.

"I'm driving as fast as I can." Breakdown said as he drove.

"Ahhhh!" You screamed as you felt a contraction.

"There there Y/n, we're almost there." Breakdown said.

"Ngh......we are NOT having any more kids after this!" You yelled in pain.

"Alright." Breakdown huffed.

Wildbreak had seen Breakdown drive off with you in a hurry so he decided to see what was going on.

"B-Breakdown.....t-they're coming!" You said as you started to feel a pushing sensation in your lower region.

Breakdown soon arrived at the hospital where a few nurses got you into the hospital while Breakdown found a place to park.

Breakdown's holoform hopped out of his alt mode and he saw Wildbreak activate his holoform.

"Wildbreak, what are you doing here?" Breakdown asked Wildbreak.

"I saw you drive off with Y/n." Wildbreak replied.

"Y/n.....we need to get into the hospital, now." Breakdown panicked as he ran to the hospital.

"What's wrong with Y/n?" Wildbreak asked Breakdown.

"She's having my babies." Breakdown said once he and Wildbreak reached the hospital.

Your coworker told Breakdown what room you were in while Wildbreak waited in the waiting room.