Wedding (Alice)

Today Alice was getting married to Heatseeker.

You were a little sad that Alice was getting married, but you were also happy.

"Okay, so I think I'm ready." Alice said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I think you are too." You said.

"Are you sure you're not nervous?" Your mom asked Alice.

"Maybe a little." Alice said.

"I can't believe you're getting married." You said as you cried a little.

"Oh mom, please don't cry." Alice said as she hugged you.

"Um....it's time." You heard Wildbreak say from the other side of the door.

"I'm ready." Alice said as she opened the door.

"That's good." Wildbreak said.

You, your mom and Wildbreak went to go sit down while Alice walked to Breakdown at the start of the aisle.

"I'm suprised that you aren't nervous." Breakdown said as he started walking Alice down the aisle.

"I'm only a little nervous." Alice said.

Breakdown and Alice soon arrived at the altar where Heatseeker, who was in his holoform, was waiting.

The priest started conducting the wedding and after Heatseeker and Alice exchanged rings they were pronounced husband and wife.

During the reception Heatseeker and Alice each smashed a piece of cake on each other's faces.

After the reception Heatseeker took Alice on their honeymoon.

_______________________________________

Heatseeker's tux

Alice's dress