First steps

Alice

You and Breakdown were currently getting Alice and Valentina ready for bed.

Alice was sitting on the floor while playing with a stuffed animal while you were talking to Breakdown while changing Valentina.

Alice wanted attention so she pulled her legs under her, gripped the bars of her crib and slowly stood up.

When you were done changing Valentina you and Breakdown saw Alice standing up.

"Come to sire Alice." Breakdown said as he got down on his knees and held his hands out.

Alice let go of the crib and she wobbled around a little, but she didn't fall down.

You had put Valentina in her crib and you joined Breakdown on the floor.

"Come on Alice, you can do it." You cooed to Alice.

Alice took a few steps before she fell over in your arms.

"Good job Alice!" You said as you picked Alice up.

Breakdown couldn't help but smile as he watched you slowly spin in a circle, making Alice giggle.

Valentina

It had been a couple of days since Alice started walking and Valentina wanted to try it.

You, Breakdown, Alice and Valentina were currently in the living room after you had gotten home from work.

Valentina looked at you and Breakdown sitting on the couch together so she pulled her legs under her and pressed her hands on the floor and pushed herself into a standing position.

"Sire!" Valentina said as she wobbled over to the couch.

Breakdown had a huge smile on his face as he held his hands out to Valentina.

Valentina soon made it over to the couch and she looked up at Breakdown, giving him the 'puppy dog eyes'.

"You did such a good job walking." Breakdown said as he picked Valentina up.

Valentina wrapped her tiny arms around Breakdown's neck as best she could and she hugged him.