You get an alt mode

It was the next day after you had been transferred into your new Cybertronian body and today you were getting an alt mode.
.
"So, where are we going again?" You asked Breakdown.

"We're going to the Crown City car show, it's currently closed and there are no humans there at the moment." Breakdown told you.

Bumblebee had let you and Breakdown use the groundbridge to get to the car show quickly.

"So, are there any that you like?" Breakdown asked you as you started looking around.

"Not yet." You said as you looked at several different cars.

"There are some pretty shiny cars here, Knockout would be jealous." Breakdown said.

"I think I found the perfect alt mode." You said as you scanned the car that you chose.

You felt your armor shift after you scanned a Porsche 718 Boxster.

After your armor was done shifting you looked down at your F/c armor with S/f/c highlights.

"Wow, you look hot." Breakdown said as he gave you the bedroom optic.

"Not now Breakdown, we can do that later." You told Breakdown.

You and Breakdown were able to sneak out, transform and drive away from the dome where the car show was.

_______________________________________

Your alt mode ( just pretend that it's your favorite color )