Techno organics

Alice and Valentina are now ten years old in this chapter.

Also, they don't use a key to transform.
_______________________________________

Today Alice and Valentina were outside in the forest trying to transform into their Cybertroinian forms.

"Do you think we're doing it right?" Valentina asked Alice.

"I don't know, we've been trying for half an hour." Alice replied.

"Are you sure we're techno organic?" Valentina asked Alice.

"I'm pretty sure we are." Alice replied.

Both Alice and Valentina then tried focusing on transforming and at the same time the sound of transforming rang out in the forest.

Alice and Valentina then opened their yellow optics at the exact same time.

"Woah, this is so cool." Alice said as she looked at her blue and silver form.

"Yeah, our parents are going to be so proud." Valentina said as she looked at her silver and blue form.

"Come on, whoever's last is a rotten egg!" Alice said as she started running towards home.

"Hey, wait up!" Valentina laughed as she ran after Alice.

"Mom, dad, look at us!" Alice said as she ran up to you and Breakdown.
.
"Alice?" Breakdown asked Alice.

"Hey mom." Valentina said as she stopped.

"Valentina?" You asked Valentina.

"Yeah, we finally figured out how to transform." Alice said happily.

"It looks like they got your yellow optics Breakdown." You said as you looked up at Breakdown.

"Yeah, they do." Breakdown said as he smiled.

"Have you figured out how to activate your weapons yet?" Breakdown asked Alice and Valentina.

"I think- yeah, I did it!" Alice shouted as she transformed one of her servos into a hammer.

"It looks like you got that from me." Breakdown said.

"Look, I have a blasters!" Valentina said as her servos turned into blasters.

That evening Breakdown taught Alice and Valentina how to use their weapons carefully so that they wouldn't get hurt.

_______________________________________