He sets you free/You say goodbye

Breakdown had been driving for a while and you weren't sure what he was thinking.

The two of you hadn't said anything for the past hour and you were getting really nervous.

"Breakdown.....what's wrong?" You asked Breakdown as you broke the silence.

".....Y/n.....you know how I'm going back to Cybertron?" Breakdown asked you.

"Yes?" You asked Breakdown.

"Well......that means that.....you can finally go home." Breakdown said.

"I know." You said.

You couldn't wait to go back home and see your parents again but you were really going to miss Breakdown.

Soon Breakdown parked at the side of the road one mile away from your house.

Breakdown's holoform stepped out of his alt mode and you followed him.

"Y/n.....I-I'm really going to miss you." Breakdown said sadly.

"I'm really going to miss you too Breakdown." You said.

"Y/n.....I realize now that you need to continue your life without me....the way your life was supposed to happen.....you need to find someone who will love you so that you can settle down and raise sparklings of your own....so I'm setting you free." Breakdown said as he looked like he was going to cry.

"Breakdown, I love you." You said as you cried.

"I love you too Y/n, more than you will ever know." Breakdown said.

You and Breakdown shared one last kiss before his holoform fizzled out and he drove back to the Autobot base.

You sobbed as you walked back to your house.

When you got home your parents were extremely happy that you were home again.

After Breakdown started driving away he let all of his energon tears out as he cried.