He gets jealous

Today you were in the med bay hanging out with Knockout and Breakdown.

"Breakdown, could you get me a new can of wax?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"Sure, I'll be right back." Breakdown said as he went to the storage room across the hall to grab a new can of wax.

"Knockout, your paint is already flawless and shiny enough." You said.

"You really think so?" Knockout asked you.

"Yeah, I do." You said.

"I just want to look good just in case I see any femmes that are interested in me." Knockout said as he smirked at you.

Just then Breakdown came back into the med bay and he saw Knockout giving you a very seductive look.

"Ahem, here's the wax you wanted." Breakdown said angrily as he carefully picked you up, glared at Knockout and left the med bay.

Once Breakdown got to his berthroom he sat on his berth while you sat in the palm of his servo.

"Why were you letting Knockout flirt with you?!" Breakdown asked you angrily.

"We weren't flirting, I was just telling Knockout that he didn't need to wax his paint job any more today." You said.

"Then explain the seductive look that he was giving you." Breakdown said.

"That's just his personality, he's a very flirtatious mech with a high sex drive." You said.

"So, you won't leave me for him?" Breakdown asked you.

"No, your the only one for me." You said.

Breakdown then put you in your bedroom, activated his holoform and cuddled with you on your bed while you reassured him that you would never leave him for someone else.