You give birth

Breakdown found the room you were in and when he walked through the door he heard you scream loudly in pain while the nurses tried to calm you down.

"Are you Y/n's husband?" One of the nurses asked Breakdown.

"Yes, I am." Breakdown replied.

"Breakdown, get your ass over here!" You screamed.

Breakdown sat in a chair next to the hospital bed you were in and he held your hand.

"Uh........how are you feeling?" Breakdown asked you.

"How am I feeling? I am in AGONY because you put two smaller versions of you in MY body and I have to push them out of a VERY tiny hole!" You screamed as you felt another wave of pain wash over you.

"Just work through the pain Y/n, you can do it." Breakdown said as he tried to make you feel better.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one who has to push two babies out of a pin hole!" You growled at Breakdown.

After eight hours of pain, screaming and pushing a soft cry was heard before a second followed the first.

The doctor cut the cords and the nurses took both of your new daughters to clean them up and make sure they were healthy.

"You did it Y/n." Breakdown said.

"Y-yeah, I did." You said in a raspy voice.

The nurses handed you both of your daughters before they left the room.

"Do you have any names picked out?" The doctor asked you and Breakdown.

"Yes, the one on my right is Alice, Lee, Breaks and the one on my left is Valentina, Ann, Breaks." You said as the doctor wrote the names down on a couple of birth certificates before leaving the room.

"They're so tiny." Breakdown said as he looked at Alice and Valentina.

"I know, and they're so beautiful." You said as you looked at your daughters.

Both Alice and Valentina soon opened their eyes for the first time.

Both Alice and Valentina had your skin tone with your facial features and they had Breakdown's dark hair and yellow eyes.

"Hi there, I'm your mom and that's your dad." You cooed to Alice and Valentina.

"Can......can I hold one?" Breakdown asked you nervously.

"Of course, you are their father." You replied as Breakdown carefully picked Valentina up.

"Hi there, I'm your sire." Breakdown said as he felt tears well up in his eye as he looked at Valentina who was gripping his finger.

"They really are tiny." Breakdown whispered as he held Valentina.

"Yes, they are." You said as you started feeding Alice.

"I can't believe that we made such beautiful femlings together." Breakdown said.

"Um........the nurses said I can come in." Wildbreak said nervously as he walked in the room.

"You're just in time to meet your nieces." You told Wildbreak.

"They're a lot smaller than I thought they'd be." Wildbreak whispered.

"The one I'm holding is Alice and the one Breakdown is holding is Valentina." You said.

"Wow, I'm really an uncle now." Wildbreak said.

After a while Wildbreak left since he had to go back to the other Stunticons.

"We really are parents now." Breakdown said as he watched Alice and Valentina sleep in your arms.

"Yes, we are." You said as you kissed Breakdown.