Knockout visits

Today Breakdown was walking in the forest with you on your shoulder when suddenly you heard someone complaining about their paint job.

"It couldn't be, could it?" You asked Breakdown.

"Only one way to find out." Breakdown said as he followed the sound of complaining.

As Breakdown got to the source of the complaining you both saw Knockout looking at his muddy peds.

"Knockout?" You and Breakdown asked at the same time.

"Breakdown, Y/n, is it really you?" Knockout asked you and Breakdown.

"Knockout, what are you doing back on Earth?" Breakdown asked Knockout.

"The new council has decided that any one who knew Optimus Prime was a fugitive." Knockout said.

"So you came back to Earth?" Breakdown asked Knockout.

"Yes, I did, I've been here for a
while." Knockout said.

"How's Arcee and the others doing?" You asked Knockout.

"Oh, probably wandering around space somewhere." Knockout said.

"And what about that femme that worked with you in the clinic?" Breakdown asked Knockout.

"O-oh, you mean Red Alert?" Knockout asked as he blushed.

"Yeah, that's the one." Breakdown said with a smirk.

"O-oh....she's around." Knockout said.

You and Breakdown talked to Knockout for a while until Knockout went to check out the car wash you told him about.

After Knockout left you and Breakdown went home.