prank

Requested by @lovethisjungkook

Hope you like it!

I'm gonna give this person a name, since I'm getting kinda tired of using 'Y/N' all the time. Her name is Jia.

Third Person

Jungkook picks up the camera off the dresser and turns it on.

"Hey guys! So, I saw in the comment from one of our videos that you guys wanted me to do a break up prank on Jia. This is probably gonna be the first of the prank war between Jia and I, and I want it to be a good start."

"Jia is at the grocery store right now getting a couple things, and so when she comes home, I'm gonna tell her that I wanna break up with her." Jungkook laughs. "She'll probably be really mad and kill me after this, but I'm doing this for you guys, so this better go viral."

"Ok, so I'm gonna get everything set up for the prank by messing up the room a bit, and getting my stuff packed. I'll update you guys later." He says before turning the camera off.

Jungkook and Jia started off their YouTube channel 4 years ago as friends, doing different activities on the channel. It was really fun, and they both enjoyed it a lot. It was easy, since they were already roommates.

About 2 years ago, Jungkook confessed to Jia and asked her to be his girlfriend on camera, and she said yes. That became viral, and got them a bit famous on YouTube.

Now, they are known as the power couple, doing challenges, and reacting to things together. Most people loved them, although they had those occasional haters that sometimes commented on their vids, but that didn't get to the couple at all. All they cared about was being together and having fun with this channel.

Jungkook finished getting everything set up, and picked up his phone to call Jia. He turned on the camera.

"Ok guys, so right now, I'm gonna call Jia to see if she's on her way home, so we can start the prank." Jungkook laughs to himself.

He calls Jia, and she answers on the third ring.

"Babe?"

Jungkook could tell that she was driving, since he could hear the engine in the background.

"Yeah, are you almost home?" Jungkook says, unenthusiastic.

"Yeah, but I couldn't find the chips you asked for, I'll have to come back another time to get it since they're all out." She says, and he sighs.

"Whatever. See you later."

"Wait! Jungkook, is something wrong? By the sound of your voice, you don't seem very happy." Jia sounds concerned. Jungkook felt a bit guilty, but shrugged all the feelings away and nods.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll see you when you come back."

"Ok..."

Jungkook hung up the phone and looked at the camera. "I'm already feeling a bit guilty about this, but I'll have to push all those feelings aside and move on with the prank. Wish me luck!"

He suddenly heard the door open from downstairs, and put the camera on the dresser. He leans down to talk to it. "Jia's home. Time to go on with the prank. I'll start pretending to pack my things now. Watch from here!"

Jungkook puts his acting serious face on, and starts packing his bags.

"Babe?" Jia calls him, walking up the stairs.

She comes in the room and sees Jungkook packing. "What are you doing?? Are we going on a trip?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "Nope."