one

Start of 2017...

Violet's P.O.V:

Hi, I'm Violet, I'm 20 years old, and I've been living in LA for almost 5 years now. After my parents passed away 7 years ago, my aunt, Kate, was all I had. She lived in LA, so I had to came out here and lived with her. It took me some time to get over the fact that my parents aren't around anymore, and it was extremely hard but my aunt was here with me, and she always makes me feel better no matter what. So did my friends! Andrea Russett, Jc Caylen, and Kian Lawley were like the main three I met when I first came to LA. We were all so young at the time; Kian and Andrea were dating then, so we were like sort of a squad. When Kian and Andrea broke up of course there was like a shake in our friendship you know, but at the same time I still hung out with each of them, I didn't choose sides and now they moved on so we all hang out together still! 

Anyway, a lot of people came into my life throughout those 7 years, other than Andrea, Jc, and Kian they've stuck by me ever since. I'm close friends with the boys of the band Prettymuch, they moved out to LA just a year or more ago, and I met them and we just clicked especially Zion, but yeah! Also, Kian and Jc moved in with some of their friends that I know, Bobby Mares, Corey La Barrie and Franny Arrieta, and their house is so close to mine and my aunt's house, so like I'm at their place all the time, and they come over every now and then!

 I started modeling as a job after Andrea convinced me once to go into this random casting we found, and ever since I got accepted into that gig, I have been doing many castings, and have been working as a model: fashion shows, fashion photo shoots, makeup and everything! 

(Hi. Sorry this is a short chapter! But I hope you liked the "introduction" I guess :) )