twelve

The next day, Friday, I actually have a work day! First I have a few meetings, and after that Kaia Gerber's birthday dinner party. I got dressed up in a cute red short dress, for the meetings I'm wearing a long blazer jacket over and at night without! I took mirror selfies of my outfit then sent one to jack.

me:

 me: baby what do you think?

Jack: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Jack: Oh my god, baby you look so good, damn!!

Jack: first off, please always send me outfit pics like this, I love them. Second, you look so fucking gorgeous, I love that dress on you. God damn I'm luckyy!!

me: aww thank you baby, I'm the one who's lucky!❤️❤️

Jack: update me throughout the day okay?

me: okay❤️

Jack: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I had to leave now! So I drove to my meeting building, and they were very much successful meetings thank god! I have to go to NYC again next week, so yeah that's news!

Anyway, I then went to the place where the dinner party was, all my fav people were here, Gigi, Bella, Taylor Hill, Hailey Baldwin, Kendall, and so on, I just love em all and we just had such  good time. But, Madison was here. I should have expected that, bc she is close friends with Kaia, but fuck I hate her and I was so pissed, when she saw me she smiled and like came and hugged me and said hi, she was normal and nice, maybe even over the top, yeah I just idk, it was weird!

Also, she was here with zack! Yeah the guy from the instagram posts! I mean I shouldn't be thinking this is weird, bc Jack did also move on, but I mean she's posting constantly about their relationship, they already said I love you, and I overheard her talking to someone about how they've been dating for more than a week now, so not far after she broke up with Jack, maybe like a week after they broke up! Idk how she's so normal with this, I mean even Jack was respectful and didn't post anything about us!

Anyway, other than that, I had a really good time. When I went back home, Rick was here again with Kate. I haven't had time to talk to her, I need to ask her about him, he's really cute and they seem to really love each other!

I went in and said "hi guys"

They both smiled "heyy"

I hugged Rick quick, then Kate, and he had to go. So he kissed Kate and said bye to me and left.

Then I said "umm okay I love him already but what, how did it happen?"

We chuckled, she told me all about everything, and they are just so fucking cute. When we were going to sleep, Jack wanted to Facetime, so I agreed and I lied in bed.

He smirked and said "hi gorgeous"

I smiled "hi baby"

"ooh long day?"

"mm yeah, I'm so tired"

"I'm sorry. But did you have fun?"

"yeah I really did"

We kept talking for actually so long, like we almost fell asleep together during the call. I even told him about the whole Madison thing, and the fact that I have to go to NYC next week

He said "oh really!"

I said "yeah but it's only for a week"

"mmm interesting, bc Johnson and I have to be in NYC next week too"

I giggled "wait really baby?"

"yess, we got some press and stuff you know, so we're going and staying also for a week"

"yay we're gonna be there together"

We chuckled and he said "yeahh wow I'm so happy, perfect timing huh"