fifteen

The next day we woke up and we both had work today so we got ready and he kissed me goodbye then we both went our ways. I came to NYC mainly because I have three fashion shows, two I'm gonna walk in, and the third I'm invited to sit front row at, with Nick Jonas, and other stars, which is incredible! Also, I found out Jack & Jack are invited front row at the same show, so my manager thought it would be perfect to like debut our relationship at that fashion show, and we totally agree so we'll see!

This first day I had a few castings and meetings to get to, at night us three went out for a walk and to get something to eat, beautiful NYC, I was just here a few weeks ago but still I love it! When we got back to our hotel room, Jack and I were making out by the door, he kissed my neck and went down, he carried me to the bed and we did it.

The next day was my first fashion show to walk in, so I woke up early and I took a shower, then as I was getting ready, of course no makeup, just skincare, Jack came in the bathroom he smiled 

He said "good morning baby"

He kissed me, I smiled and said "good morning" 

He hugged me from behind and kept kissing my cheek and neck

He said "sorry I can't be there today baby" 

I smirked "no it's okay baby, don't apologize" 

We smiled he kissed me then he grabbed his phone and took a cute mirror selfie of us, as he was still wrapping his arms around me from behind, it was cute! I had to leave so I said bye to him, my manager was waiting for me downstairs in my car. It was thankfully a successful show, and after I went out with the girls for dinner, it was a nice little 'celebration' gathering you know!

When I got back to the hotel room, Jack was sleeping, aww, he's so cute, anyway I tried not to wake him and I changed into my pjs and went in with him. He rolled around a bit and put his arm around me, I smirked and fell asleep. The next day I woke up after him, didn't have to wake up early for anything, he smiled when he saw me wake up

He said "aww good morning beautiful" 

I smirked "good morning baby" 

He came and kissed me "mm that was a long deep sleep" 

He said "much deserved one, you killed it last night baby"

I smiled "pics already out?"

"and videos and everything, you looked so god damn good, and just wow!" I giggled and he kissed me.

I got up and changed, bc hair and makeup team are coming to get us ready for the fashion show. Johnson also came over to our room with the team, so we all got ready together. When we were done, we left the hotel together, some paparazzi downstairs, Jack and I were holding hands and all that, but it's all good bc our 'debut' is tonight, I guess!

When we made it to the show, we were shown to where we're sitting, of course photographers everywhere, so we both posed together. Then they asked for me alone so I did, then us three, then we said hi to Nick Jonas, who was sitting right next to me! Internally freaking out but trying my best to be chill on the outside!! He's really nice, he was talking with us the whole time, he's such a sweat heart. 

After, the show Jack and I chose to go back to our hotel room than go to the after party tbh! We changed into sweatpants and hoodies, we happened to coincidentally wear the same pants, the Adidas ones.

He smiled "oohh baby, look at us. We're meant to be!"

We laughed a little then he kissed me. We were going downstairs to the lobby to see if there actually is an open buffet, the elevator was empty just the two of us, he took his phone out and took some mirror pics of us. When we made it turns out no buffet, so we went back to our room and just ordered room service. When the food was here we sat on the bed, and watched some Netflix on his laptop! When we were done eating the movie still on, I cuddled closer to him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, I fell asleep after a bit. 

The next day we both have a free day, when I woke up, I heard him in the shower, so I sat on my phone for a little, he actually posted the elevator mirror pic we took last night, I didn't expect he would do that, but I'm honestly not complaining at all! Also, I found out that the pics from the fashion show are out, and damn we look good. I saved all the pics to my phone, then when Jack came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist, I smirked staring at him.

He smiled "Well good morning to you too, and damn can you look at me that way all the time"

I giggled,and blushed a little he came and kissed me. I said "FYI you look at me that way all the time" 

"oh I know," we both smiled and he kissed me again "bc I appreciate what I have, and I can't believe I'm yours and you're mine finally!"

I smiled wide and kissed him, then I got up to the bathroom. We were both brushing our teeth

Then he said "oh Johnson wants to go out today as well, I mean he offered for us to go out with him like times square and all that"

I smirked "yeah of course, that sounds so good"

He smirked "alright then"

I went to get dressed and did my makeup, then Johnson came by our room.

Johnson said "hello children" 

We chuckled, he hugged me then he flopped on our bed.

Jack said "dude get up cmon let's go we're ready" 

He yawned "I know but I had one hell of a night last night" 

Jack and I smiled and said "oooohhhh" 

Johnson smiled "stop you two!!" 

Then we left. We went to get something to eat and Johnson told us all about what happened last night! The next day was our last day here, and I had a fashion show today, and Jack & Jack decided to go support bc they were free. I was so happy actually that they'll be there! I can't lie though I was a little bit nervous, bc this was a Michael Kors fashion show, but I did my best. When we got back to our hotel room some videos came out of Jack when he saw me walking! His reaction was priceless,

He said "oh damn I look..."

Johnson said "you fucking look like you're in love"

Jack said "which is true" 

We chuckled he kissed me, then we hung out for a while.