nineteen

When I made it to the restaurant, Andrea was already here. I went to her table, she hugged me tight, and we sat together, ordered some food then started talking.

She said "so what's up with you, are you okay babe?"

I smirked "yeah, why"

"bc I know you, and I know when you are hiding something or that something is wrong!"

i smirked and shook my head a little "it's nothing bad really"

"but it's something! so spill"

I took a deep breath "well, umm. Madison passed by Jack's place on his birthday, when I was there, in the morning. He was sleeping so I opened for her and"

"and?"

I told her all about what happened with Madison, she was shocked and felt it was weird!

"but why didn't you tell Jack what she said?" she said.

"bc Andrea, I don't want to start any drama, you know, I'm happy! I haven't been this happy for so, so long. And being with Jack is like a dream, I don't know if it's possible to love someone this much but I do. He hasn't been but a perfect boyfriend to me since we started dating. I just... I just don't want Madison to come back into his or our lives and ruin it you know"

She nodded and held my hand "hey I know, I haven't seen you this happy in a while too. And I can relate, I mean this time with Kian is just magical. We both learned from our mistakes and are just having the time of our lives. So, I get how you feel, I wouldn't want Meredith to barge in and just ruin everything"

"Yeah, exactly. So, I just am gonna keep it from him for now. I can't hide anything from him tbh, so I'm gonna wait at least after Hawaii"

she smirked "yeah that sounds good"

We kept talking the whole time, like we didn't stop. We decided to go back to her place after, and Franny came and joined us for a girls' night in.

The next day I went back home, Rick and Kate were here, I sat with them for a while. They told me about a trip, Rick is taking Kate to Rome. Just bc, like damn dude they're fucking goals!!

When Kate was in the bathroom,

Rick said " hey V, I want to tell you something but promise me just between us for now okay?"

"Yeah sure, is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah don't worry, I just wanted to tell you that, umm, I'm gonna ask Kate to marry me, when we're in Rome"

I gasped "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. No wayy Rick this is incredible!"

He smiled wide "really, I just wanted to talk to you about it to see if it's not a mistake or too soon"

"No no I really don't think so, dude she's crazy about you. This is just amazing"

He smiled "I guess I wanted to take your blessing"

We chuckled "yeah well you have it"

We laughed a little, then I hugged him tight.

I said "aww I love you, i'm so happy"