three

The next day I woke up and Kate was in the kitchen.

"Good morning honey"

"Good morning Katey"

I kissed her cheek. Btw Kate isn't that old, she's literally 27, which isn't a far age from me, or my friends, so she comes and hangs out at Kian and Jc's place sometimes when she's free. Like she blends in with us pretty easily!

"So, what did you do yesterday?"

"Well, I first went out with Kian just bc he was all alone and wanted me to get him breakfast"

We chuckled she rolled her eyes and said "typical Kian!"

We laughed a little, then I said "then I went to Zion and the boys' place"

"Oh yeah that small party, did you meet Khalid?"

"Yeah, he's really nice and chill btw, I loved him. But something else happened!"

"ooh juicy, what is it?"

I smiled "you know Jack Gilinsky right?"

"Yeah, that hot perfectly crafted Greek god like human being"

I giggled "oh my god Kate stop!"

We laughed so fucking hard, then I said "anyway, umm he was there too, and like I met him a few times before, it was casual, we knew each other. But umm like near the end we were both out in the balcony and started talking together, then he wanted to leave so we went to get something to eat."

"Wow, what the fuck, seriously?" I nodded, she said "damn where did you go?"

"We went to In N' Out"

"Damn, not romantic"

"No it was actually, and we talked a lot, pouring our hearts out to each other"

"Oh my god, wow, you're falling for him aren't you?"

"Well I don't know Kate, I mean it's too soon to tell!"

"But you like him"

"Yeah I really do"

"So you're falling for him. Look, it's not anything bad at all btw. Of course don't rush into anything,but still I mean he's cute, and he seems to also like you, so"

I shrugged "I don't know, there is something though"

"What?"

"Nick brought this up like last week or something, he said that Jack is seeing Madison Beer, like there's something between them. Idk if what we did last night was just you know a friends type of thing,but still I've been on dates before and this felt more than just friends hanging out!!"

"Alright calm down, it is quiet weird tbh, but like if you wanna know for real you have to talk to him!"

"Won't it be awkward talking about something like that, when like I've just gotten to know him?"

"Well, you told me you've known him for a while! If you happen see him again, you have to talk to him about this, and like ask him what's going on. Bc you can't go into anything if it's true V"

I just nodded "anyway I gotta go but think about it, and tell me if he called or texted or anything okay" she said.

I smirked "alright" she kissed my cheek, and left.

Then the doorbell rang actually, I went to open and it was Andrea and Kian.

I smiled "hi" they hugged me, I said "are you two?"

Andrea said "no fucking stop!" I laughed a little.

I said "I know I just like to fucking mess with you two!"