twenty eight

My birthday is coming up in two days. It's on the 15th of November, pretty close to thanksgiving!

I was hanging out with Jack, Kian, Johnson and Andrea today at the Jack's place, and we were just chilling watching Friends, and talking! When Jack and I were in bed at night,

He said "so, I know this isn't the best time to talk about this, but what do you say you come with me to Nebraska for thanksgiving?"

I smirked "yes of course, I would love to!"

He smiled wide and said "wait babe really?"

I giggled "yeah, baby"

He kissed me "ohh thank god" I giggled, he said "when I found out about Kate going to thanksgiving with Rick I didn't want you to spend it on your own here so..."

I smiled "yes, thank you so much, I really... yeah would have been alone"

We chuckled, he kissed me. Well, this means I would meet his parents, and sisters, family in general, for the first time, I'm of course nervous but still I'm happy, and excited!

The next day I went out with Chelsey for a change, we went shopping and we got brunch, I told her about the whole thanksgiving thing, she told me she's doing the same, going with Jc, so we can relate, but I love talking with chels she's a very good listener, and such a good advice giver, I just love her so much, idk why we don't hang out a lot! Anyway, we then drove to KnJ's house and we went in, I got in first then suddenly everyone jumped up shouting surprise, ohh my god, yayy, surprise party for me!! I was so happy, I smiled wide and I looked at Chelsey she smiled and hugged me tight,

Then Jack came to me, I giggled and said "babyyy"

He smiled carrying me and twirling me around a little, I giggled.

He said "happy birthday my love"

I smiled and kissed him.

Then Kian came shouting "success!! Hell yeah, happy birthday little V"

We chuckled, I hugged him so tight "thank youu K oh my god," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

Then Andrea ran to me hugging me so tight "babyy! Happy birthday"

"aww I love youu so much Andyy" we both smiled.

Z and the boys were also here, I was so freaking happy!

Z came to me "Ayyy ayy birthday girl,"

I giggled and hugged him tight "Z, dude I love you, I'm literally going to cry"

He smiled "dude stop, I love you too" he kissed my cheek.

Then I went in and said hi to everyone here. We had so much fun, it was my 21st so we had to so it right! They got me the balloons i've always wanted, those gold 21 balloon! Even they got me a Friends design cake, I literally cannot explain how happy I was.

The next day I woke up to Jack coming in my room with a tray full of food. I smiled he did too,

He said "good morning beautiful birthday girl!"

I smiled "aww baby, good morning! You shouldn't have"

"Oh stop. You deserve everything, this is just a very small birthday treat I did!"

I smiled "I love you so much"

He smiled and said "oh I love you way more baby"

He crawled to me and kissed me, I giggled, he smiled and we started making out. We got cut off by my phone ringing before we could do anything.

He said "fuck! Who is it?"

We laughed a little, I checked it was Andrea.

She said "ooohhh good morning birthday girl"

"Good morning andy"

"Hey cmon let's go you guys are gonna be late for brunch"

I giggled "yeah okay we're getting ready"

"Alright dude, see ya"

We chuckled, I said "see ya!"

Jack said "oh what is it, brunch?"

We chuckled, i said "yeah, it's that fancy ass cafe that gives you free brunch on your birthday, soooo"

We laughed a little, "yes birthday advantages, I love that"

He kissed me, then we started getting ready.