twenty seven & pics

I woke up the next morning completely hungover, we had the best time last night, with a little too many drinks I guess! I got up from bed, Jack was still sleeping. I took a shower to freshen up, then I had something to eat and took something for this massive headache, and rested for a bit.

When Jack woke up he came out of the bedroom to me in the living room, with his hand on his head, eyes barely open.

"aahh damn, good morning" he said.

I giggled "oh you too!"

"I have the biggest headache ever rn, it's just ahh"

we chuckled, I said "I don't want to move much bc if I do my head's gonna hurt"

"oh I fucking feel you, but I'm gonna shower first then I'll join you"

I giggled "okay"

He smiled and went inside to shower.

After a while, when we were both feeling better, Kian and Andrea came over, with pizza & their costumes for tonight!

We sat eating, then we all got up to get ready. Mine and Andrea's costumes were pretty simple and easy tonight. I'm going as Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider, and Andrea is a psychic type thing, Idek, haha!!

When we made it Kendall came by the door to welcome us, I guess, but we hugged her tight, and we went in, said hi to Bella and Gigi, and everyone we know basically at this party! We ended up actually having such a good time, we were worried bc this party was so different from the last two. Andrea's and Pretty Much's parties were all filled with our friends, or basically people we know, but tonight was different, and we did end up having the best time too, so!

*instagram*

violetjones: ending halloweekend right

684,290 likes 2,732 comments

kianlawley: by far one of my favorite/the best costume you've ever worn

bellahadid: you looked so good bby😍

jackgilinsky: ughh my heart😍😍❤️

andrearussett: my gorgeous babyyy😍😍😍

zionkuwonu: damnn dude I love this costume!!

jackj: oohh cool costume

username: i'm so in love with u😍😍😍😍❤️❤️