twenty three

When we got back to LA, I went back home and Kate and Rick aren't here yet, they're still in Rome, it's a long trip! Anyway, anyway, I started unpacking the right away, I heard the front door open and it was Kian

He yelled out "HELLOO V??"

I yelled back "UP HERE DUDE!"

He came running up the stairs and into the room, he smiled wide "hi"

"Hi! What do you want dude, we just left each other!"

He chuckled "yeah well no one's home and I was bored so here I am!!"

"Why don't you fucking unpack"

We laughed a little "i'm not like you V, I literally unpacked from my last Hawaii trip when we were just going to Hawaii again a few days ago!"

I giggled, he smiled then flopped on my bed, and we just kept talking.

"Btw Andrea is gonna kill us that we came back and didn't see her" i said.

"Dude I don't pass a second without texting her!! She has a very important meeting now, so when she's done she'll come here, to your place"

"Okay then! But wait, important, as in merch important??"

"Yup"

"Aww i'm so happy for her"

"I know right, i fucking love seeing her succeed and do everything she loves so passionately"

"Yeah it's amazing, I feel like a proud mum" we chuckled.

After a bit, we ordered pizza and sat chilling, before the pizza came Andrea just came through the door.

Kian jumped up shouting "BABYYY"

He ran to her and carried her, she squealed. Awww, they are both so fucking cute. She then came and hugged me tight

"I missed youu babe"

I smiled and said "awww i missed you more cutie"

Kian said "okay that's enough! Come here"

Then he pulled Andrea to him and they sat in each other's arms.

I was still standing "I officially miss Jack now!"

We laughed a little, Kian said "dude you just left him!"

I gave him the middle finger, and the door bell rang so I went to open. They were laughing, I did too.

It was the pizza, we sat eating and talking. Andrea told us all about the meeting, and the designs of her merch, and she officially has a release date. I'm so proud and happy for her.

They both left and went to Andrea's place.

I said "see ya tomorrow for breakfast"

Andrea said "double date bitch"

We chuckled "yeeahh"

Then they left. Jack literally called right away,

"Hi baby" he said

"Hii"

"How are you"

"I'm good baby, how are you"

"Good, good! Can I come over"

I giggled "yeah, is everything okay"

"Johnson has a girl over and they're in his room, sooo I you know, I'm not looking forward to what might happen!"

We chuckled "yeah come over"

"Okay i'll be right there baby"

"Okay babe"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I cleaned around the house quick, then when he made it I opened for him. He smiled wide and kissed me, I giggled 

He said "I literally hate how much I missed you in these few hours!" 

I giggled "yeah it's weird right, I missed you too"

We chuckled, then we sat chilling for a while. I thought this would be a perfect time to talk to him about the whole Madison thing, because it's been more than a week now, and I can't keep it from him any longer! 

I said "baby?"

"hmm" he looked at me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"yeah sure. Is everything okay?"

"yeah, yeah don't worry. But don't get mad at me" 

"wait why? Baby just tell me!" 

I was silent for a moment "remember the day Madison came to your house, and I was the one who opened for her"

"yeah, why what happened?"

"well, let's just say thank god I was there. She told me that she came to wish you a happy birthday, and all that, but I knew it wasn't" 

"what did she say?"

"she told me that... ummm, she was there to see you bc she missed you! And she couldn't take seeing me with you, she missed having you and all that"

he didn't know what to say! But I can't blame him, I mean I would be the same if I was in his position. 

"I just wanted to tell you bc I didn't wanna keep it from you, I don't like keeping anything from you"

"hey, hey I know, and baby thank you for telling me! I mean-"

"I just... look, I don't want to start up any drama or shit, bc seriously I am so happy right now, the happiest I've ever been in a while! So, I didn't want to let her just come in and ruin everything"

"nothing and no one is gonna ruin this, okay, and she doesn't even have any right to do that! She cheated and she's with him now! Also, you more than anyone in the world know that I never had real feelings for her, right" I just nodded, he said "I can't let anything cause you the pain you experienced before, ever" 

I smirked and put my hand on his face "I love you"

"oh I love you so much more my love" I smiled and he kissed me. 

Then he took me in his arms and kissed my forehead.