eight

*two weeks later*

Andrea hates Kian for leaving her these two weeks, haha! But it was a very brief thing, bc the second we got back from NYC she was like all over him. Oh yeah, it's a public thing now. The internet, and all of our friends know about them being back together!

When we got back from NYC, it's now July, and everyone was hanging out at my place for some random reason, no like everyone! Kian, Jc, Franny, Bobby, Corey, Dom, Harrison is also so here, Andrea, Nick, Brandon, Austin, Edwin and Zion, and just randomly chilling at my place. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I think it's the first time everyone's gathered at my place, it's nice! The doorbell rang,

Z said "oh yeah I invited some people if you wouldn't mind"

I furrowed my eyebrows "seriously?"

He smiled and shrugged, we got up to open, and it was Jack & Jack, and some of the boys' friends. We said hi to everyone, and they came in. I held Z's arm he looked at me and whispered

"what?"

I raised my eyebrows "oh cmon, it's chill, and besides there is good news"

"what?? dude I haven't seen him in a while, i don't-"

he cut me off and told me to just wait, then  he left me and went in. I was so pissed and confused, but I brushed it off for now. After a while of us all casually chilling together, I was in the guest room here in the bottom floor getting something, then when I went out Jack came in front of me bc he wanted the bathroom.

We both smirked

He said "hi"

"hi"

"you didn't say hi to me at the door again like last time" he acted all sad and shit!

I giggled "I'm sorry idk why I'm such a-"

He cut me off "what, don't finish that sentence and besides I wanna tell you something"

We went into the guest room, "umm, well... Madison and I broke up!"

I smirked, he smiled and said "what?"

I smiled and said "idk, I'm honestly happy, I'm sorry!"

"no don't be oh my god, Violet."

I giggled, he took a deep breath then he just kissed me. Oh my god, wow, wow, finally, oh my god, finally!! I smiled against his mouth so did he.

He said "finally!"

We chuckled and he kissed me again and again. God damn dude wtf, I missed him so much, and like, fuck, I'm kissing Jack rn!!! We had to stop bc we don't get carried away with everyone outside. When we pulled a little our foreheads were still together and he had his arms wrapped perfectly around my waist.

We both smirked then I said "it's not too soon right?"

"well, we broke up when you left for NYC, so it's been two weeks!" he shrugged,"and, I wanna add something, first we don't have to make anything public, at all"

I nodded "yeah you're right"

"second, this is not a rebound. I swear. it's you V, it always has been, and it always will be"

I smirked, my heart literally skipped a beat. I am so in love with him, I never stopped loving him. I hugged him tight, it was such an intimate and beautiful hug, I was literally tearing up from happiness!

He smiled "oh no V"

I smiled, he wiped my tears away and kissed me, this was a perfect passionate one, like one that gave me the feeling he doesn't wanna let me go! Then we heard someone call for me, so we had to pull apart.

He rolled his eyes "shit! Seriously"

I giggled, he smiled, then I went out first and Kate was calling for me from the Kitchen so I could help her out with some things. I went to her and opened up the pizzas she got with her and got all thedrinks out, and the chips and plates all aside.

I said "guys pizza's ready!!"

Then everyone came and started eating, everyone was busy so they didn't realize Jack was missing, so he came out and just normally joined and had a slice. We sat eating together.

Jc said "dude I love how random this pizza kind of party chill thing is"

We all chuckled and agreed. Late at night when everyone left and Kate was sleeping, Jack actually stayed! We went up to the roof

He said "I never wanna let you go" I giggled "I'm serious I mean I'm gonna appreciate every single second with you, I promise I'll give you my all, I promise I'll love you with all my heart, I promise I'll listen, and be a good support system for you"

I smirked, he just listed all the things Alex didn't do for me. I kissed him, he smirked

I said "you just said everything my ex didn't do"

"I know, and I know that he broke your heart, I promise I won't, I'll try my best"

I giggled, he kissed me again. Then we sat down in the couches set up here on the roof, with the beautiful lights, and I was in his arms, and we were just talking together about anything and everything. I didn't want this moment to end!

We were joking about something and I said "Edwin mentioned, or I actually overheard that you wrote Distraction about me?"

He smiled "oh shit" I giggled, "well Edwin's lying"

"really?"

"bc that statement is only half true!"

I giggled and said "what's the true part then"

He smiled wide "it was inspired by you, but Johnson and I wrote it so it's still not all about you"

"mmm okay!" we chuckled.

He said "what?"

I looked up at him and smiled "nothing"

He leaned down a little and kissed me. We stayed like this for a while, and it was absolutely perfect.