ten

The next day I woke up next to him in bed, I smirked and got up, I checked my phone it's 10 am. I went to the bathroom quick then I came back, he was awake. He smirked, aww he's so cute with his bed head and raspy voice.

He said "aww baby I thought you left" 

I smiled and went over to him "I wouldn't go without this" I kissed him, and we both smiled

He said "wow, umm can you wake up next to me everyday"

I giggled, he smiled and kissed me again, then we got up and went downstairs.

Johnson was actually here, he was making breakfast.

He said "oohh V, hii" 

I smiled "hi" 

He hugged me tight and said "so you exclusive or what?"

Jack said "not really yet dude,and bc I know you too well, to answer your next question no we didn't do anything last night" 

We all laughed a little, then I had to go bc I'm going to Kian and Jc's and spending the day with them filming videos and all that.

I said "well I have to go!"

Johnson smiled "see you later V, oh and tell Kian to answer my fucking texts!"

We chuckled "alright, I will" 

Jack was holding my hand, "do you have to go"

I smirked "I'm sorry" 

He smirked and said "well can I at least see you tonight?"

"idk but I'll try okay, I'll call you" 

"Alright baby" we both smirked then he kissed me, and I left. Oh my god wtf, I've been missing out on this amazing thing with Jack, wow!

Anyway, when I made it to Kian and Jc's, Kian opened for me.

He smiled and said "hii stranger"

I smiled "shut up" we chuckled, he hugged me tight, then I hugged Jc, and the boys.

Jc said "so V, you down to film today right?"

"yeah sure!"

"a who's the better boyfriend thing" they both looked at me and raised their eyebrows.

I giggled "okay sure, but any other options?"

Corey said "can you be in a finish that lyric with me and Kian for my channel"

I smiled "yeah see that's a good video idea"

We chuckled, then I said"yeah Corey of course, and okay to you two as well"

Kian smiled "thank you" he kissed my cheek.

I giggled, then we chilled for a bit, had something to eat. Bobby was coming up with the questions to the video, then the boys sat to do the intro, and introduced me, I went in and said hi, they explained the game then said 

"alright get out of here V!" as they like answer the questions.

I smiled "oh great collab, thank you for having me!"

They both shook my hand, and we laughed a little, then I went upstairs until they're done! When they were done, I went downstairs and sat between them, and the video was pretty cool, in the end I got Kian! Idk but yeahh, haha!! Right after Corey came and we sat filming with him, this was so much fun, like it tests how much you actually know your fav songs, and it was so fun seriously! 

After a while I was chilling with Kian in his room, Jack was texting me, he wanted to see me, but it's too late for us to go out you know,

me: we can have breakfast tomorrow morning

Jack: yeah that sounds good baby I'll pick you up at 11 okay?

me: okay that sounds perfect

Jack: you still at Kian's?

me: yeah, we just finished filming for their channel, and just chilling

Jack: oh cool, tell em I say hi

me: yeah, of course

Then he kept texting me some funny and cute shit. Kian looked at me and said "dude are you texting Jack??"

I looked at him and said "hmm?"

He rolled his eyes and said "Are you texting Jack?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Bc, you have the biggest, goofiest smile on your face, and blushing like wtf" 

I giggled and like covered my face a little "seriously?" 

"hey don't be like that, it's okay, you cute or whatever"

We both smiled.