fourteen

I got into my car and left. When I made it to the restaurant thank god it was just Kian and Andrea here.

I went to them "hi guys"

they both smiled "hii"

I kissed their cheeks then sat down, and we randomly started talking

Kian said "getting serious with Jack?"

I smirked and nodded "tbh yeah,"

Andrea said "You've been teasing on insta and shit!" we chuckled.

I said "Yeah... he actually said I love you for the first time yesterday"

they were both surprised in a really good way, oh my god I love their support like wtf did I do to deserve such good best friends!!

Kian said "I see nothing wrong with you going public with your relationship, especially bc Madison already moved on and she makes sure everyone online knows about it,so"

I said "yeah well, tbh we're taking it slow you know like the tease and all that, and we don't wanna think about her that much,"

Andrea nodded "it's not a competition, everybody does what they want,"

We nodded, then Kate and Rick came and were walking to our table. We smiled and got up, I hugged them both tight, then Kate introduced kian and Andrea to him. After a bit Jc and Chelsey made it

Jc said "sorry we're late, but hi"

It was a really nice brunch and everyone already loves Rick so much!! After we were done I said bye to everyone, and I drove back home, I freshened up before Jack came, and he texted me he was on his way. When he made it, I opened for him, we both smiled

He said "hello beautiful"

I smiled "hi baby"

He kissed me, and carried me a little. We went inside to the kitchen

He said "I got you something"

I looked at him, he smiled and handed me a small jewelry box! I opened it and it was this beautiful gold necklace, it was a circle and had a rose shape like engraved in it.

"I know it's a bit over the top but" he said.

"no, no baby don't say that, I love it, it's so beautiful thank you so much, oh my god"

he smiled and said "really?"

I nodded and kissed him multiple times. He smiled wide and said

"let me put it on for you baby" then he put it on

I said "I love it"

"it looks beautiful on you, my beautiful queen"

I smiled and he was sitting on one of the kitchen counter chairs, so he pulled me to him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, we both smiled.

He said "also I got food with me"

I smiled and said "what's all this for"

"what, can't a guy treat his girl right?"

I smiled "I love you"

"I love you even more"

He kissed me, then we sat eating. He had to leave though to pack, bc we're leaving for NYC tomorrow night, and I'm packing too. So, anyway when he left and Kate came back, she knows about NYC, but I decided to tell her about the whole Jack thing, and she was really happy for us, I loved her reaction!

I said "and look what he got me today"

I showed her the necklace she gasped "holy shit, Jack didn't come to play!! this is so beautiful V"

I smirked "I know right, I'm in love with it"

We both smiled, she hugged me tight. Then we both went to sleep. The next day I woke up to Andrea also here! She helped me with packing and when I showed her the necklace she gasped

"oh my god, holy shit, Jack wtf, now that is a man who knows how to treat a girl right"

I giggled "umm remember kian"

"oh give me a break I love him the most but yeah Jack's a keeper"

we laughed a little. When it was time to leave I hugged Kate and said bye then Andrea took me to the airport. I hugged her tight, then I left and met with my manager and we walked in to the terminal. We saw Jack and Jack there. When Jack saw me he smiled and put his arm around me and kissed me, and kept me in his arms. We went through security and everything together, same plane as well as the same hotel room for me and Jack in NYC. So when we made it and checked it, we immediately went to sleep bc we were exhausted and it's like 3 am here!