twenty two

The next day I woke up, Kian, Jack and Corey passed by my place in Bobby's car, bc Bobby's taking us to the airport, Jack and kian came and helped me out with my suitcases. I locked the house door, then I went to the car with them. Of course as usual, I slept the whole flight, and when we made it, it was fucking beautiful. I never get tired of Hawaii, and we made it early in the morning so we went to our rooms and put on our swimsuits and i put on my dress over, then we went to the beach.

We spent the day just chilling and tanning. We went in the water and were just messing around and having so much fun already. Kian took some cute ass pics of us in the water.

Kian said "you two are too damn cute, it's like annoying!"

We laughed a little, I said "shut up"

When the sun was setting, we got out of the water and enjoyed the sunset, while having something to eat by the water. It was just gorgeous. After a while, Jack and I went to our room and changed to go have like a fancy type of dinner in the hotel's restaurant, and we had such a good time. I'm just appreciating all these perfect moments.

The next day we woke up and got ready right away, and we went to the breakfast open buffet with Kian and Corey. We went to the beach and also just spent the whole day there. Kian tried to surf but we weren't in, bc we don't know how to and we didn't wanna risk getting injured, haha!!

At night we went to the luau here, it was amazing of course, and just beautiful, and perfect. Jack was so happy, and that's all that matters really. If he's happy then I'm happy.

The next day Jack and I decided to go on a helicopter ride, but we wanted to do it around the sunset time, so we first went to the beach with Kian and Corey, then we went on the helicopter. I was honestly scared, even though I just went on one a few months ago! But still, it was so fucking beautiful!At night the restaurant had like a different theme for the food and the place in general, so we went to have dinner there, and then went to walk by the beach.

Today was our last day here, so we wanted to do something big, I guess! So we went to see a near by waterfall and we just explored around nature, and had the best time.