Chapter 11+ Results

Well, my hopes and dreams are crushed. Only three people participated in the "events". *sad mopey child noises*

So, by default, the competition winner is whoever created this lovely picture of Izuku with his slime monster eyeball. Good job, @RachealHamm Email me your OC, bro.

And for the questions of the Q&A, please welcome Aizawa Shouta!

Aizawa appears in a plume of smoke, seeming very confused.

"Um, what-"

Aizawa, your question comes from @XshadicX, who asks "What does Shouta think of Izuku?"

Aizawa seems resigned to his fate.

"Izuku Midoriya is... A smart kid. A lot of potential there, especially for someone Quirkless. Although, some times he seems to check out. Like there's just nothing there behind his eyes. It's a little off putting."

Thank you Aizawa! Let's hear a round of applause for Eraser Head!

Aizawa disappears in another cloud of smoke.

This next question is for yours truly, I believe. This comes from @NotusedAccounto who asks "Is this book bakudeku or tododeku?"

Well this is a difficult one to answer. Both these ships are non consensual from at least one side of the relationship (for now ;)). But I have it written for Izuku to "love" both of them. I put love in quotation marks because I myself am not sure Izuku even understands what it means to love someone.

So uhhh. That's it.

On with the show.

P.S. fan art is welcome. Seriously.

~*~*~*~

Izuku felt a rush of disappointment when he wasn't paired with Kacchan for their second hero lesson, but that soon faded as Izuku got to watch Kacchan close up.

And by close up, Izuku meant by almost getting his face blown up. Thankfully, Kacchan backed off when Allmight said to, and regrouped with glasses guy to fend off that one girl who almost got crushed by the giant robot. Yuroraka or something like that.

Izuku didn't really care to remember most of the people in his class names. Perhaps Kacchan had rubbed off on him in a less exciting way than Izuku wished.

Anyway, Izuku's team did not win the Heroes vs Villains lesson, but that was fine. Besides, Todoroki Shoto was up pretty soon, and Izuku was dying to see his Quirk in action.

Wide green eyes watched the screen unerringly as the boy of fire and ice stepped up to the building and-

Froze it. The entire thing.

"Brilliant," Izuku breathed. It happened so fast that no time was lost. The world glitched around him as his grin became manic.

If only he had used flames.

~*~

Later, Izuku watched Todoroki from afar, feeling a little like he was betraying Kacchan.

But he wasn't, Izuku told himself vehemently. Izuku could love two at once, couldn't he? The pounding in his chest when Todoroki was around seemed to agree with him.

Izuku watched Todoroki gather up his things to leave, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. And with a quick push of a button, the first picture in the Todo Album was created.

Izuku hummed, feeling light. He'll map Todoroki's path home some other time. For now, Izuku needed to watch over his Kacchan, who seemed to radiate distress since the lesson.

For now, Kacchan was priority.

~*~
You've witnessed my poor attempt at pulling myself out of writers block. Please be gentle onii-chan. Ugh this isn't the best.