A swig of whiskey (smut)

Ok,what could have been more pleasing to start a story with smut...Anyways.

Mood: Arthur got so horny after you two talked dirty for fun. Do not worry,you are already a couple here.
Enjoy!!!

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

"Ok...here we go" (y/n) said,basically nervous..and drunk.With Arthur at her side, not really drunk.

"(Y/n)..that is enough" he said,pushing the bottle of beer from your hand.

You were at a hotel room he fancied you.Just to drink and probably to distant a bit from the Gang and stuff.

"Make me cowboy..." you said drunkenly while staring at his greyish-blue eyes.

"Watch me slid my cock in your mouth then" he joked,not really paying attention at what he was saying.

(Y/n) laughed,drunkely to Arthur and sat on the edge of the bed,while Arthur sat on the chair,near her.

"You want to talk dirty with me cowboy? Or i will let my hands do the job.." she said,gazing at her outlaw/boyfriend

"Oh,your hands.How about i will slid my tongue unto your clit and make you come"

Imma make you scream my name
Imma make you glad you came..

(Y/n) seductively laughed while Arthur stared at her chest,her polo was unbuttoned for the first 3 buttons.

"You,know your cleavage looks Good...can't wait to kiss it though" he smirked.

"Do you feel,like something..like aroused or stuff?" She drunkely said to Arthur,while he looked at her seductively.

"Yes so much..darlin.." he said,standing up and slowly making his way down her neck

(Y/n) pulled him closer to her face and kissed it,Arthur got his hand on her nape to deepen the kiss when---

"Sweetheart..." Arthur groaned and smirked.He pushed (y/n) to the bed making her bounce

"I wanna make bad things to you"he groaned,while she laughs.
"I wanna make you red sore"

"Care to enlighten me Mister Morgan?" She offered him a seductive wink and smile,rubbing his thigh.

"Tempting offer you have.But you drank too much,i am gonna punish you" he said,spanking her arse once.

She winced

"Ohhh that is hot Arthur"
She seductively said,grinding her clothed area on his crotch area,feeling the rock hard member rising and wanting to get out.
.

Arthur groaned,he made his way on unbuttoning her pants.After he did that,he slides the pants down.

"You don't have an underwear on baby girl? Ohh.....you make it so easy for me" he said.
"You're fucking wet"

He then placed (y/n)'s legs on his shoulder and sucked the hell out of her womanhood.
She moaned

Arthur mhmm
Oh yeah,lover boy
Mhmmm...A-Arthur..yeah..that spot yeah..
Hit that..mhhmmm

Arthur was delighted with this moans and finally she came on his mouth.
He then got back to her lips, jawline and neck...making his way down to her valley and unbuttoning her polo.

She followed him and got his pants off,his bulge showing off and his polo,out of his chest.

(Y/n) rubbed his manhood as he groaned in pleasure..
He slowly entered his massive fingers in her,she screamed in pleasure.

Oh Arthur darling uh.....
Mhmmmm that feels good..
So fucking good...
Mhhmmm

He thrust his fingers in and out quickly,she moaned in pleasure.

"Cum for me Baby Girl...cum for daddy Arthur"
He said,deepening his fingers and making it fast

"A-Arthur..mhmm..you're gonna make me...mhm" she said, pleasure slowly making her weak.

"Cum?" He said,smirking.
(Y/n) smiled,continuing to moan.
Arthur finally had enough..

He got his fingers out of her wet core and licked it.
He got his boxers off and entered her on all of the sudden,making her grasp.

He deepin his cock unto her until he pounded on her real fast and steady.
She came,but him?

No,i don't think so.

"Ar-Arthur i came"

"So? I am planning to fuck you until you beg for me to stop"

She gulped.(Y/n) know how man power he possess and it only made her smile.  
And she knew that his dominance was upon her

He was looking at her,with hunger and lust on his very own eyes.

-^-^-^-^-^- and that night,they made it great.

Guys! It is smut.And i think i would no longer make this a oneshot.Let us make this a book.