Stitches and Cuts

(Y/n) was now being mended by the women of the camp.Full of fussing and wince.

But,her jealousy did not come off.Mary-Beth was also treating her.She could not just be mad at her,she is probably saving her life.

Until Arthur appeared.
"Ladies,mind if you go outside for a bit,Me and (y/n)'s gonna talk."

The ladies obeyed and went outside.Leaving Arthur and (y/n).
There is awkwardness in the air.
Arthur stared at her,with sad blue eyes.He cupped her cheek.

Making her look up to him with sad (E/C) eyes full of sorry and sad.

"I'm sorry..if i tease you about Javier..i---" she was cut off by Arthur's finger in her soft pink lips.

"Shh...i overreacted on it.Sorry about Mary.."
He was then confronted by (y/n) lips on his,by each second,it grew more passionate but they had to pull out for air.

"Just don't forget (y/n)..i love you so fucking much."
He reassured,holding her hands on his and smiling.

"I love you to cowboy..." she replied,smiling back to him.

Arthur love her smiles.Even in tough times,she would smile and make everyone happy.Don't forget that these smiles were the sweetest.

Then Dutch came in the tent,seeing (Y/n) in a pitiful situation.His daughter figure, in bed,her arms and stomach wrapped with bandages.

"Oh what did they did to you lil one" he said,sighing in grief.

"C'mon Dutch,i'm still fuckin' alive.Am here,talkin' in front of ya" She said,in a happy tone.

"You're one strong girl.Your parents were blind to your potentials." Dutch said,smiling at you and turning back outside.

Arthur sighed and played with your hair until you fell asleep.
You felt warm lips on your forehead and your lips..then a series of footsteps.

Arthur's Pace

Arthur went outside the tent where his beloved was sleeping.
And saw e'reone staring at him.
He crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow.

"What is it?" He asked,everyone laughed.

"Have you evah asked (y/n) to marry ya?" Sean asked,chuckling.
Arthur rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"No,why?"

"I saw how you two care for each other" Hosea said whilst Micah huffed.

John and Uncle agreed,nodding their heads.While the ladies giggled on the thought of (y/n) marrying Arthur Morgan,the most badass cowboy in town.

"Don't think that i can't hear y'all 'ere!" (Y/n) said,in a rather loud thunder o' voice.

Abigail stood up and went in,with little Jack following.

"Auntie (Y/n)!" Jack excitedly said,holding her palm.
Abigail laughed and greeted her.

"Do you wanna get out?" Abigail asked her.
"You need air darlin'"

(Y/n) nodded on her offer and stood up.She winced,Abigail helped her to walk.

They finally got out,Arthur gasped and held (Y/n) and helped her sit near the camp fire.

"You need to rest,you are injured" he said,in a concerned tone.Making (y/n) smile.

"Well; been in hell cowboy,but still i am alive aren't I?" She chuckled at him.He was dead serious.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Hey guys,thank you for the amount of support you gave me in this book. (Don't worry,i ain't discontinuing it.)I decided to make this short because i want to fully surprise you in the next chapter.

But,THANK YOU FOR 17 FOLLOWERS! WAHHHHHHH I AM SCREAMING!!!

Until next time cowboys and cowgirls!

-Jane_Leslie_Frye