Braithwaite

"(Y/n),Arthur,Javier,Bill...come with me" Dutch said,clearly having a very bad mood from what Abigail might have said.

"Chill boss" Bill said,tapping his shoulders.

"CHILL? Want me to chill? WHY DON'T  YOU FUCKING GET THAT BOY BACK WILLIAMSON? HUH?!" Dutch snapped as he almost raised his fist on him.

"See,chill" Bill said,laughing as he walked away from Dutch and into his horse.

"Shut up,Marion" Micah said,laughing at Bill.Bill looked at him in the eye and gave him a menace glaring.

"I'll deal with you next time,you rat!" Bill scoffed as he mounted his horse back and waited for the leader's command.

"Hey Arthur," (Y/n) said.
"Whatever happens,please know that I love you" she said,kissing his lips deeply.

Arthur smiled,as he grab ahold of her hands.

"I love you too,sweet heart" He smiled his sweetest smile as he mounted his horse,while (Y/n) called Dutch and Hosea.

"Hey Morgan," Javier called.
"Can I borrow (Y/n) for the..evening?"

Arthur was quite shocked to be honest.

"Ask her boy,not me" he said.
He ready his guns and rifles,reloaded those with bullets.

(Y/n) mounted her horse soon after and ready herself for the upcoming massacre.

She was determined to get that boy back.She really is determined to kill every last mother fuckers who dare lay a finger or even touch an inch on his skin.

She will make a hell out of every man who dare touch the boy.

"Seniorita (L/n)"Javier called upon.
"Would you like to join me in the saloon this evening?"

"No." she said,bluntly.
Javier nodded,he knew that she was in a bad and aggresive mood so he stayed quiet.

Arthur took (Y/n)'s hand in surprise and held on it,tightly.He tilted his head to (Y/n) smiled at her,she smiled back as they got back to the Braithwaite Mansion.

(Y/n) stared at the surface of the pond they are passing by.She never noticed that small pond before...until now.

She smiled,at how peaceful the place was away from the Town and the Camp.She find it calm and made herself all calm and peaceful at once.

"Do you think Jack is dead?" John asked.Dutch only shrugged at his question.

"What're you talking about John? No he is not.I can feel it.Were gonna get Jack back" (Y/n) said,smiling at him.

Once again,she gritted her teeth.
Pushing all the very negative thoughts she has and pushes herself to smile and encourage people that the kid is alive.

She was youthful.A very young woman.Only 29 years old...but she knows how to handle and use a gun properly..

"You know sometimes darlin'..,I wonder how on earth a 29 year old lady would have a relationship with a 35 years old" Arthur chuckled to what he said.(Y/n) smirked and looked at him.

"Oh Arthur,age doesn't matter in love" she said,looking deeply at his blue eyes and back to the road.

"Am only sayin' because,you did." he smiled back at her.(Y/n) laughed at him and hummed at response.

"What does that mean?" he asked.
"I was up for an answer"

"The answer? Ain't us getting under the sheets satisfied and sweaty an answer?" she smirked.

"You only love me for sex?" he asked,keeping his voice low.

"Ahahaha.You're being a funny man Arthur.Would I make love to you if I don't love you?"..

"I mean...I know.I was just teasing you" he said.

They fell silent....
The whole environment was adrifted with crickets...

Arthur saw the hickey he left at (Y/n)'s left side of the neck which she covered with her long (h/c) hair.

"Enjoying my love bite?" Arthur asked.

She was about to answer when Dutch said..

"Were here" ..

+-+

-Jane_Leslie_Frye