Epilogue #2

What Happened to the other gang members:

Mary Beth Gaskill:

She fulfills her life long dream of becoming a successful author of various Romantic books.
She even included you and Arthur on a Romance Novel of hers intitled
"The Love of Two Outlaws".

Mary still longs Kieran's love after all those years but, still hoping to find her 'one and only' these days.

Her name is now known through out United States and is on the gate to achieving World Wide Success.

Tilly Jackson:

She marries a lawyer and has a baby girl with the man.
Tilly fulfilled her dreams to give her baby a sure and secured future and
a safe life for the rest of her life.

Tilly swore that she'd have all of these once when she was in the gang and finally,it's coming true.

Simon Pearson:

After leaving the gang,
he opened his own store which you can find nearby.

Pearson's life is now going in the right path after all those years of being the cook of the camp.

At least Sadie didn't kill him right?

Sadie Adler:

She became a bounty hunter for hire.
She said,that this may just make her life on the right path again.

She even got leads about where Dutch and the others are and is willing to call you and the boys to hunt for Dutch.

Charles Smith:

He remains to protect the Natives of the Land and might be accepting bounty hunts for others.

Charles believes that protecting these good people is greater than protecting outlaws who turned their backs on him. The Spirit of the Gods may live in him.

Reverend Swanson:

After all those troubles, Swanson finally gets his life on the way again.

He becomes a church man in New York and rumors might be said that he found another family in Lord God once again.