Trouble

Arthur aroused from his side of the bed and noticed that (y/n) was not in her side.
But on it,was a paper.

I'm gonna go to the town.Gonna fetch some of my stuff.I'll be right back.

-(y/n)

"And where could she be goin'?"
He asked his self and continued on buckling his belt.

He smiled,knowing that (Y/n) is his now..and his alone.No one can get her away from him.

He got outside,Dutch was waiting for him,with Lenny and Sean.
Dutch has been so busy on these
'plans' as he called.

"So boys,what's good?" He said,stretching his back and smiling at the men.

"You,you're good,last night.We even heard (Y/n)'s moans." Dutch said,laughing with Lenny and Sean.

"Oh,that means that I am good at bed" he said,laughing themselves again.

"Oh,Arthur mhmm
Oh yeah,just like--mhmm
Fuck,you're gonna make me cum cowboy"   Sean tried to  impersonate (y/n)'s moaning and words.Arthur only huffed,glaring at the IrishMan.

"Don't really know how that woman put up with your Mister GrumpyHead." Sean chuckled.

Indeed,(Y/n) was a very outgoing person,while Arthur was the complete different.With that, Arthur sat himself on a log near the Camp Gate.

Patiently waiting...

"Son?" Dutch asked,making Arthur looking at his direction.

"What're you doin' here?" He asked,making Arthur sigh.

"(y/n),she is still not here...it's already or---"

"Shhh" Dutch silenced him, making him sigh again.

"(Y/n) is not some whore that flew from one man to another.
You know her" he reassured, tapping his shoulder.

Dutch was right.(y/n) is a faithful lover.Even when she saw Arthur with a whore in one of the brothels.She forgave him.

-^-^

As walking ahead,(Y/n) saw something..really painful.

"Arthur?" She said.She walked closer to them.It was Arthur, holding the woman's hand and whispering nothings.

She punched his shoulder and said.

"Arthur Morgan?! What in the fuck..I-I thought you loved me"

"(Y/n) i can explain"

"No,nothing is left to talk to.Besides you're happy ain't ya?
Goodbye..were done!"

-^-

(Y/n) is a sweet woman,no doubt.
Javier even wanted to compete with Arthur for the woman,but she stopped him.

-^-

A moment has passed by,the familiar black horse has arrive.
But,with no one on it.

Arthur gasped,the horse does not have a rider..and worse of all because it is (Y/n)'s horse.

His heartbeat grew fast,by each minute.Until Javier and Dutch came.

"Is that (y/n) horse?" Javier asked,slightly worried.
"Where is she?"

"No..rider." he said.Slightly worried that ran through his tone.If the horse does not have a rider.It may left without her or..she's dead or captured.

"Dutch,(Y/n)'s missing.Wait.." He said,Arthur saw a paper just shed unto the saddle.He immediately got it and spread it wide.

Hello Van Der Linde.I got your princess with me.Show up,and she'll run to you,alive.

Arthur gasped,it literally is an O'Drisscoll.Now,Arthur is thinking negative thinks.

What if she is dead? What if----

-^-

Another,cliffhanger right?sorry.Just needed more intense in this and next chap.

Bye for now!

-Jane_Leslie_Frye

Also,shoutout to:

Tantavie
iwuvarthurbear
For the kind words.
Especially iwuvarthurbear for the support!
Her/his votes on this book always pops up whenever i publish a new chapter.
A huge thank you to all of the readers too! Bye!!!