then?

(Y/n)'s p o v

Arthur started to ride back to the camp.He frowned...am i that cruel with my words?

I called his name,he still did not answered.I called again,yet still, the same respond---silence.

I was at the bridge of givin' up.
Wondering how did I put up with his grumpy ass.

Or how can i?

Damn,I am so hopeless in this situation.Was that just whiskey courage? Or was it really me?

I feel kinda outta my self..mind to say the least.It was not really me.Was that jealousy or..was it insecurity..?

Of course,the both of it.
It's kind of feeling jealousy because their holding him and insecurity because he might leave me for them.

But;I can't really imagine Arthur like that.But..what if...?
These things are making me insane.Making me feel...sadness.
After what happened years ago..
Can,I still trust him? What am I kidding.
Why did i forgave him if i don't trust him? Oh,forget it.Were here.
At the camp again...prepare yourself (Y/n)..this is gonna be a long night...

-^-
Normal p o v

"Arthur,please.Listen to me" (y/n) said,Arthur only shrugged his shoulder and turned a deaf ear.
He then turned around and spoke to her.

"And what should i listen to?" He asked,crossing his arms and looking at the lady.

"Look,i was jealous and mad at those ladies.The way they looked at you made me giggle with anger inside.I just can't let them hover over you until you...erm..i mean they do things to you.And you can't just shut me off and pretended i was not there! " (Y/n) exclaimed at him,furrowing her eyebrows.

"I didn't.To be honest,those insults were pretty burned themselves.I was just,thinking." He replied,looking into her (E/c).

"What?" She asked,flustered.

"I was thinking.You do love me"
Arthur said,(Y/n) looked at him in shock.

"Wh-What? Do you think i don't love you?" She asked,making the man laugh.

"No....you seem to prove it more" he said,trailing kisses in her jawline.

(Y/n) moaned softly.Making her aroused as well.But,she knew that it would be inappropriate to do it here.

"No,Arthur..we can't do this here..now" she said,pulling away from him.Arthur looked at her.

He sighed,deeply.
(Y/n) cupped his cheek and smiled at him.

Until Dutch arrived.

"Lil one?" He asked,staring at his children.
"May i have a word with you?"

(Y/n) gulped at him,looking back at Arthur and nodded.
She stood up and stretched her self,walking away from Arthur.

(Mini Time Skip)

"Yes Dutch?" She asked,looking at her father-like sitting at his old chair.

"You really got that insult skills from your daddy hmm?" He laughed,alongside with Javier, who told Dutch about what happened.
She chuckled too,remembering that time when her father roasted that man from Blackwater.

"Seems like it" she said,softly.
Dutch stood up and patted her shoulders.

"Well,i know you're very tired now,go get some sleep Little one" he said;smiling at her.She returned the smile and walk off.

Abigail was there,staring at the campfire,lonely.Jack was with Javier,playing with the guitar.

She sat beside the womang tapping her shoulders.Abigail looked at her and smiled.

"(Y/n),can i ask you something?"
Abigail said,looking at her eyes with sorrow.

"S-sure.What's the matter" (Y/n) said,smile fading away.

"John,we've been fighting a lot lately.How can one person stop these arguments?"

"Abigail...those arguments are..
Things,that you wanna spit out.
Frustration.You should cool down for a bit."

Abigail thanked her and walked away.

Suddenly,someone carried (Y/n) unto her tent..Arthur.He carried her Bridal Style and placed her on the bed.

"Now,where were we?" He huskily asked.

-^-

I am BACK with another smut in the next chapter.I have a fetish for smut..i don't know why.

Is that good? Bad?

Bye guys,see you in the next chapter.

-Jane_Leslie_Frye