Easy Girl,Easy...

(Y/n) sighed and got to her horse,
She probably is thinking what and why she did that.

Arthur,came at her.Running his horse towards her.Matching her horse,distant.

"So dear...where is this place that you told me about?" Arthur asked.(y/n) blushed for a  moment.Arthur,on the other hand,seems to be worried when she bowed her head down...

"I..was just goin' there" she answered;calmly.
"Nice thing you're arriving"

Arthur smiled,at his heart's content.He was never used to (y/n) being like that.For all of the world,she was the most patient woman.

-^-

The surrounding was so quiet... yet peaceful.It was,refreshing.
Away from any harm that may threat them.

(Y/n) has a contented smile on her face.One with pure satisfaction and glory.

They have arrived at the destination.The place was cold,no wonder she likes it around here.

They set up a temporary camp.
A tent and a campfire was good enough for them.

(Y/n) set the mat down near the camp fire and sat there,thinking again.Arthur,sighed with concern.

Since that happen,she started to feel numb and cold.Arthur only lifted her chin and looked to her eyes,straight.

Arthur fell upon her (e/c) eyes and dreamt of everything he wanted to do and wanted to have with her. (If ya know what i meant)...

I only wanna do bad things to you.

He smiled,looking down at her hand.The ring was still at her ring finger.She never once took it off.

Arthur imagined..him and (y/n) married.Tending sheeps and taking care of the farm.
Peaceful...all peaceful.

-^-

"Arthur?" (Y/n) woke him up from his dreams and looked again at his blue eyes...eyes full of dream...and lust

( play Or Nah by SoMo here)

Arthur kissed her jawline making kissing noises and moans from his betrothed.

He brought his lips down her neck and burned some hickeys on her neck line..making her bite her mouth of pleasure and hurt.
Arthur pushed his fingers to her buttons and started to unbutton it.

At ease,he almost (practically) ripped her polo apart,making her gasped in shock...and excitement.

Arthur pulled her towards him,in missionary position.
He kissed her again,same like before.Jawline trailed with kisses and next his head crooked at her neck.

(Y/n) is trying to stop her moaning.

"No,don't stop your moaning. Were all alone pretty girl" he said,unzipping her jeans and taking away their weapon belts.
He took (y/n)'s jeans and underwear down.

"You're wet" he said,(y/n) only smirked at him and bit her lips seductively.

(Y/n) felt his boner on her legs,poking.
She smirk.Poking and teasing his member more.
Eyes;directly into each other's.

Not too long after,Arthur pushed his hard shaft in her,not triggering a warning from him.
He pounded on her,real fast making her scream his name out loud.

She cried out his name,moaning and panting filled the atmosphere of the forest.

He then slowen his pace,easy enough to tease her wet woman hood out.

"A-Arthur!" She screamed,only giving him a smirk on his lips.

He knew he was hitting the right spot...(aka her G-Spot) which made her legs shake in a burst.
He continued to push in and out of her slowly,then it began to increase as if it's the last thing he'll do in this world.

She burst her juices onto his slowly softening member,and which in return came unto her legs.

"That was fun." He said,tryin' to catch his breath.
"We should be here more often"

(Y/n) giggled at his sentence and punched his shoulder,playfully.
Soon enough,(y/n) slept in his arms,not really caring about the surrounding and the time.

"I know" she answered,leaning to him and kissing him.

-^-
Eh I hope you liked my smut..
It's so bad.My smuts are so cringey...:(

Anyways,i hope you liked this (shitty) chapter.

Bye cow folks

-Jane_Leslie_Frye