Bonus Chapter -- 3

(This might not be canon guys.
It might not).

(June 31,1930)

Arthur was feeling numb because of the happiness he was feeling right now. Like, he didn't imagine this peaceful life to happen to a dirty outlaw like him. Nine days ago, he just turned 67, he didn't expect to reach that age. Even people like Hosea or John who he thought was deserving to have this long life, didn't make it.

19 years ago, John died when the Law Men gunned him down, Jack told him.
He pitied the poor soul, Johnny boy, his brother.

His life has been so painful at the start, and he thought it'll end up the same... but when (Y/n) came in his life,
the very day they were together, he felt complete... and to have three amazing children with her....

Damian, Avery and Shane...

He couldn't say that it wasn't a fruitful life... in fact, it was more than enough.
To a guy who thought lowly of himself. A dirty, nobody outlaw..?
(Y/n) doesn't think so.

For her, Arthur was enough.
In fact, more than enough.
For outlaws like them, this seemed
like a dream they just kept of dreaming before in their sleep.

Damian became a bounty hunter for hire... he hunts for wanted people and bring them in for a reward.

Avery became a small time entrepreneur in a nearby town.
She has been selling goods for a cheap price.

...oh... and Shane?

Please, call him with respect.
He is now a newly assigned Colonel
of the American Army, Colonel Alexander Morgan.

What a life Arthur lived, he was sure happy and fucking lucky! As of what he heard, Charles settled down in California while Sadie? Lord, who knows what happened to that girlie.

But you know, accidents and misfortunes happen, (Y/n) passed away some bitter 4 years ago,...

Lung Cancer...tsk, very bad sickness.

It was hard for him, to wake up without (Y/n) every morning, by
his side, or near the mirror combing her long (h/c) hair and with those wolfish green eyes staring down at his blue ones.

Arthur was certain, that woman did things to him that no one can, not even Mary or Eliza.
Mary played him like a fiddle, treat him more like a servant than a lover.
While Eliza... I don't really know what happened between them but (Y/n) was sure that it was pretty bad...

{July 07, 1930}
{9:09 A M}

He was still sitting at his rocking chair, back and forth. His breathing,
in a slow  pace but it was peaceful.
Arthur thought fondly of (Y/n) every time, every second. How she would smile to him, how she would glance.
How she makes him feel praised with every moans, or on every passionate kisses and gentle touches.

....he smiled.

He sure does miss (Y/n) (L/n) Morgan,
his one and only wife, his soulmate, his everything...his world.

"Grandpa Arthur, can you hug me?"
James, Damian's 3 years old son, asked
He happily gave his grandson a warm hug.

"I love you, grandpa Arthur"
James said, kissing his wrinkly cheek

"me too boy, me too." he said, kissing James' smooth and soft cheek. Arthur let him go. Little James ran back to his pa.

Little James reminded him of her.
Painful... but true... (Y/n)'s so called
protegé... haha.

Arthur glanced to the item at his lap,
(Y/n) and him on a picture, smiling.
It was their wedding, he remembered.

(Y/n) made Arthur feel some little hope and a big bunch of love that erased his hatred of ever falling in love again.

"Maybe in another life Arthur,
things can be different" he heard her delicate voice like she just whispered to him. A single tear escaped his eye.

Maybe this was his other life,
without the pain or the sorrow,
without killing and robbing.

No suicidal (fucking and stupid) plans that gives him a chance to die.

He was 36, and she was 29 back then.
But now? He is 67, and she could've reached 61, if she stayed alive...
But who could've thought that two outlaws would find love in a world like this...? Only me? Perhaps...

They were just like those fictional characters, Yennefer of Vengerberg and Geralt of Rivia, who would climb every mountain, swim every ocean, go to hell and back just to be with each other, they were destined...

I see Mary as Triss, would've seduced Arthur----- okay, enough of that drabble.

All I can say is that,

She, made Arthur believe in love and hope, one last time in his life time.
Arthur Morgan and (Y/n) (Ln), was a match, a duo, that no one can copy.

-

~ Mary-Beth Gaskill, Love of two Outlaws, Epilogue.

(Okay, I'll make this canon,
like the continuation of their story is written by Mary Beth, but y'know.... I don't make sense,

Any ways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I was sad writing this one ): ... Bonus Chapter 3 is on the works now!)

-Jane_Leslie_Frye