Matter of Life and Death

Arthur's Phase

"Dutch,were done here" Arthur said.
He looked at Dutch with worry.
He knew this was a disaster,this back stabbing thing.It was too risky,and the death of Sean resulted to it.

They have lost Jenny and Davey along the way and now Sean.

"Sean's not gonna make it" Bill said,looking at Dutch and back to Sean's body.

Dutch looked at the poor Irish Man's body.Shot at the neck,how horrible.
Dutch cursed under his breath.

He must've miscalculated it all.His plan worked somehow,but Sean.His life was a bargain.Every time they do heists like these,a life is in exchange.

"Y'know,Sean could've live if (Y/n) was here.Maybe she was----" Bill said,but did not attempted to continue it when Arthur aimed his gun at Bill.
"Geez,I was only kiddin'..."

"And you think it's funny?" Arthur asked,filled with anger.He put his gun back at it's place.

Dutch had ordered Bill and Arthur to take the body back,to a wagon thing.
They have killed the Greys.

"where are the others?" Arthur asked Dutch.He did not know where they are.

"Let's just go." Micah huffed.

Arthur's mood changed.Dutch ordered them to go back.They did as they are told and now,they rode back.

_()_

(Y/n)'s Phase

"Hey..I don't feel good." (y/n) said.
She had this feeling that something is wrong.

Abigail had been complaining too.
She is not feeling well and feels something is wrong.

Dutch and his team arrived.

"Where are the others?" Dutch asked,looking at them with a confused look.

(Y/n) gasped at them.

"The others? I thought y'all are together?" (Y/n) asked Dutch,who was now looking at his feet.

"Dutch,I thought your plan worked!" (Y/n) said.She looked over his shoulder and saw Charles,wounded.

"Charles!" (Y/n) said,she ran to him and helped him stand.
She gasped,the others arrived.

Abigail's jaw dropped and she covered it with her hands...

"The others...Jack" Charles weakly said as he looked over Abigail.

"No-no! Don't you dare say that!!" Abigail exclaimed.

Dutch touched his chin and hissed.
(Y/n) looked at the poor Charles.

"What happened Charles?" (y/n) asked,really worried.
Charles did not answer her and continued to sit.

She looked over John who just arrived.

"DUTCH VAN DER LINDE WHERE IS MY SON?!" Abigail asked Dutch who was now looking back to the ground.

"JOHN MARSTON! WHERE IS MY BOY?!" she asked again,to John this time who was lost of words.

They all went silent.Abigail watched them boys who was in front of her right now.

"How could you?" Abigail told John,who was now really deep in silence and afraid to answer..

"Might've been that Braithwaite,Catherine" Dutch said.

Abigail turned back to Dutch,who was now ahold of a cigar.

"Get my son back John" she stared daggers with her husband,the father of the kidnapped child.

"I can't believed this shit! What's next? huh?" (Y/n) hissed,putting her hands on her hips.Her eyebrows, furrowed.

Arthur and the others put their hat down.Arthur came to her and grab ahold of her hands.

"Sean..is dead,(Y/n)" Arthur said.
"The poor kid didn't deserve it"

(Y/n)'s expression dropped blank.
She gritted her teeth and closed her fists.Sean is dead,because of this bullcrap! Who else is next?!

"Who,Where,Why" she said,boldly.
Arthur only cupped her cheeks.

"(Y/n),were gonna avenge Sean and get the little boy back" Dutch insert an answer.

"That's not what I asked for Dutch! I said,WHO,WHERE AND WHY!" She spat to Dutch who was now looking at her with a little fear hinted upon his eyes.

She walked out from the two men and mounted her horse away.Dutch and Arthur looked at each other.

"You have a hell of a woman Arthur" he said,walking away from him and unto his tent.

Arthur waited no time and he mounted his horse back and followed her

_+_

Arthur knows where she is going.
She is going to that saloon at the town again to drink her anger and sadness off.

It pains him to know what she has been doing to get these emotions away from her.It really makes him sad.

+++

"One whiskey please" (Y/n) ordered the bartender as she sat in front of him.

She was numb....clueless and emotionless at the same time now.
It was hard,to lose two people at the same time.Negative thoughts are now forming in her head.

What if Jack's dead?

The bartender gave her the order.
She chug down the bevarage to delete the thought that she once thought about earlier.

Arthur came in and saw her,she sat next to her by surprise.

"One of this lady's order" he said.
(Y/n) tilted her head to his side and saw a smiling Arthur.

"Wanna talk about things darling?" Arthur offered.(Y/n) sighed and just put the glass down.

"It's about Dutch and his fucking plans" she said,sighing again and ordered another shot.

"You know,every time he plans,it fucking fails and now two people are lost.Who's next.I'm never the one who questions him but now? Bullshit who cares if I whine to him about his fucking plans" she said.Arthur drank his whiskey up and let the sensation burn.

"..'We just had to have goddamn faith' he says.I gave him my trust and now he fucking..." she stopped her complain.
"who am I kidding,he knows what his doing. His already 41. What's a 29 year old can judge him" she surrendered.

"No,just let it all out sweetheart" Arthur said.

"I should have never stay behind..maybe Sean would be alive right now"

"and you are the one laying on that wagon dead? No way" Arthur intervened .

She sighed.

"Ugh...I...I..Were gonna find Jack.
I know how it feels to lose someone.
Were gonna find Jack" she said.

Holding Arthur's hand.

-Jane_Leslie_Frye