Moans and Lectures (smut)

Warning:

The following content contains
Sexual acts,swearing,mention of sexual call names and explicit describing.
Please exit now if you are under 16.
Thank you so much.

-^-

"Now,where were we?" He huskily asked.Forming a knot in (y/n)'s stomach.A sudden feeling that is driving her nuts that he wants to give Arthur a blowjob.

"Hmm.." she purred whilst Arthur kissed her neck,enough on tickling her insides and sends shivers down her spines.

Arthur slowly nips her earlobe making her moan.The whole atmosphere was filled with the rhythm of both (Y/n) and Arthur's moans and groans. 
He teases one of her rock hard nipples with his calloused hands
And squeezes it,hardly.She cried his name out.

"A-Arthur" she moans out,hearing this..Arthur was super aroused.

He continues unbuttoning (Y/n)'s clothing and strips it off and threw it somewhere in the room.
Arthur looked at her with hunger and lust...two things that needed to get out of his system..

..and in (Y/n).

(Y/n) straddles him down,pinning him down the bed and riding him like the cowgirl she is..
She teases his hard cock with her wet entrance.Slowly pushing it inside then getting his cock out again.

Arthur moaned.

"(Y/n)...please.."

(Y/n) chuckled at him and put her hands in his broad and toned chest.She smirked at him,teasing his member more.

It grew more harder and harder in every minute that she does this.

Now,(Y/n) gives him a massive erection.She pulls some ropes out from her satchel and tied his hands into the bed frames.
He giggled at this as his really hard cock stands proudly.

(Y/n) kisses his lips again and enters her tongue in his.
Arthur let her tongue in and made his dance with hers.

She pulled away and lower herself at Arthur's cock.
He smiled,watching her touch the tip of his dick and puts it in her mouth.

He groaned as (Y/n) did it faster.
He pulled her hair up and arranges it in a bundle.

(Y/n) made her mouth's way deeper on his cock and does it faster again.He moans his name out while (Y/n) takes his cock out of her mouth and does his member a handjob.

She slowly makes her hands slip up and down on his hard cock and then goes faster and faster making him moan.

"(Y-n),I am coming" he told her,which made her smile and finishes the job.

As he came on her hands,(Y/n) rode him again and slowly unties him.

"Tie me up Cowboy" she said,looking at his eyes with such lust that he never saw before...

He followed her request and tied her up on the position he was in before.

He puts his mouth directly on her clit and licks it.

"That's what you'll get for teasing me so much cowgirl" he said,continuing on slurping on her womanhood as she moans his name out..the same way he did with her name.

His long tongue hit the spot that weakens her the most.She purred and moans his name out.

"I-I am coming!" She screamed as her juices spat out of her clit. Arthur smiled at her and positioned his cock on her entrance and enter it suddenly.

She gasped and shed a tear out.(y/n) covered her mouth as a loud moan may get out of her.

He does it slowly,teasing her womanhood out and then goes faster and faster every second he thrusts on her.

And by thrust in her...

Arthur continues to go fast.
She cums..
Again
And again
And again.

It seemed endless for her;making her cum for many times was a real pleasure.

As Arthur's thrusts became sloppy,he continued to thrust in hard and fast for the last time as he came in her.

"You---you should always have that rope with you Cowgirl" he panted;kissing her jawline and smiling.

"Sure..mhmm..just,do it a lot harder and faster" she replied,
cockingly.Arthur raised and eyebrow and chuckled.

"Is that a challenge cowgirl?"

"Mhmm..yes"

Arthur got her in his embrace and put blanket around their bodies.

And as the crickets sound,the both fell asleep..dreaming of doing it again.

-^-

That was a bad sex scene.Eeew.
Sorry guys if it sucked like hell lmao.Well,you see..i have not been updating because I was busy mourning for Arthur's ---
I won't spoil I promise.

Well,see you at the next chapter.
It'd be a juicy one I promise!

Bye friends!

-Jane_Leslie_Frye