Bonus Chapter--1

Arthur and (Y/n)'s family grew.
From the two of them, bore three amazing children.

One girl, two boys.

The girl was named Avery, (Y/n) decided to name her after her mother,
Avery (L/n) and, they decided to name the other one, Damian, next to a fictional character Arthur once read.

Until, unexpectedly, (Y/n) got pregnant after two years...

The third one, was another boy,
named Alexander, but people, including his family, tend to call him Shane, for unknown reasons...

Arthur and (Y/n) was very happy..
While the kids are asleep, sometimes,
they fool around, just, quietly.

Especially since the two of them would exchange in going to far places,
delivering crops. One would miss another, for they will be away for days...even weeks, and then, you know. They make up for it.

That explains how Alexander Morgan was born... (oof)

Sometimes, they fight, like a normal couple would. Their fights would be from the root of jealousy.

One time, a man checked (Y/n) out for a 'friendly' drink, even though (Y/n) was now a little, itsy, bitsy, drunk.

The man was taking advantage of her tipsiness, until Arthur noticed it.
He beat the crap outta him, but still.

But still, they would, just get along after days of ignoring each other...
and for their children.

Damian and Avery are 9 when Alexander was 7. Jack Marston is 15.

John would be 38 and Abigail is 34.

While Arthur would be 48, and (Y/n) would be 42. Pretty young, eh?

Nonetheless, they thought their children about kindness, even tho they haven't particularly been into kindness for that long.

Years ago, before that, Sadie, Arthur,(Y/n), John and Charles found where Dutch was hiding and discovered that Micah was in fact dead.

But Dutch was stubborn as a horse.
He believed so much to himself, that he could change this land into a murderous utopia that he started a new gang..

Arthur wasn't like Hosea, who can talk a pig into a slaughter house.
But he plead Dutch to change his ways and start a new one, a new life.

"C'mon Dutch! Start a new life..
The five of us here, were changed people, and I think you should too"
Arthur said.

"No, Arthur... I don't think I can.
I-I have a gang" Dutch replied.

"Seriously Dutch?!" John asked
"another gang? You've gotta be!"

Dutch huffed.

"Oh, If you won't release (Y/n) Dutch,
I swear to God, if anything happens to her, I'll tell her children to beat you up!" Sadie spat.

Suddenly, Dutch froze, (Y/n) had... children?

"W-who's the father of you're children Ms. (Y/n)?" He asked, John was quick to answer

"Arthur, you dumbass!"

"I wanna see them" Dutch said.
(Y/n) finally broke out to run.

"you can, if you've changed Dutch" Arthur answered.

more or less, they got the money, then (Y/n) and Arthur had the official wedding, to be an official Mrs. Morgan

"I love you Arthur" she said

"I love you too, Mrs. Arthur Morgan"