How the Hell

The sun aroused from its night bed..from where it asleep the last night and shone throughout the whole land of Valentine.

The smell of smoke entered the atmosphere of their tent.Arthur woke up and saw (Y/n),at his side, still sleeping and visibly tired.

He smiled as he got up and change in his everyday clothes and wore his hat.
His belt and weapons in his waist and got out of their tent.

"Good Mornin' gentlemen!" He greeted the men who were sitting around the campfire.They looked at him.Some of them had red eyes..especially Sean.

"Good Mornin'?! Do you think that barely even sleeping with your eyes still open good?" Sean exclaimed,glaring daggers at Arthur.

"Maybe you wanna sleep with your eyes open than sleep with your chest open.Besides,why didn't you have a good sleep?" Arthur replied,staring at the exhausted Irishman who just pouts at his reply.

"What Sean is failing to say is..
If you and (Y/n) are havin' sex, please can you keep it down?"
Javier interrupted and sipped his coffee.

Arthur gasped,looking at the Mexican Outlaw.
Arthur probably did not noticed how (Y/n) was so loud.

"So..erm..Dutch.What're we gonna do today?"  Arthur changed the mood of the place.

"It's time to backstab the Greys and the Braithwaites!" He said,raising his voice.

"You what?!" Javier spat his coffee,looking at the Gang Leader.

Dutch then represented the plan at them.Javier was obviously looking at the plan.

"Do you think this would work?" Javier asked,staring at Dutch and back to Arthur.

"I am sure" he said.

"Are you certain?" (Y/n) asked,from a distance.

Arthur looked at her,smiling. Dutch sent a frown to her way.
He remembered that sad moment.

"I won't ask you furthermore okay?" (Y/n) said as she walked to Arthur.Squeezing his left side as she go to his right side.

He smirked.

After discussing the plan,Dutch called out the people whom he is gonna be with for this mission of a sort.

"Okay,Micah,Arthur,Sean,Lenny and (Y/n),you're coming with me" Dutch said,eyeing the people whom he called.

Micah laughed,staring at (Y/n).
He laughed continuously and said.

"(Y/n)? Do you think a woman cam handle this shuffle?" He continued to laugh with his overly fucking voice.

"Haha,well.Do you know how to wound your enemy without them knowing or having a fuckin' clue?" She said,passing Micah and unto somewhere.

Javier laughed with Sean as they saw Micah's left sleeve with a bloody cut.

"Oh look Micah,seemed you did not know your bloody cut" Sean said as he laughed continuously while going back to his tent.

Micah looked at his left arm and saw a red stain and a cut.

"Shit!That damn son of a---"

"Ahem.Daughter,get your facts right Bell" (y/n) said laughing at him.Micah grab a hold of her wrist and punched her left chin.

She spit blood and laughed as she took an upper cut to Micah's face as he landed to his knees,with a nearly broken nose.

"Okay,that's enough!" Dutch stated.

"You bitch!" Micah spat,holding unto his nose that was bleeding.

"No one wants to hear your fucking sexist comments you lil' rat!" (Y/n) said as Arthur pulled her back.

"(Y/n),sweetheart,that's enough hmm?" Arthur took a hold of her bruised chin and examine it..

"You know,it's best for you to stay here...you are bruised so you must heal"

"No Arthur---"

"Ah ah ah.No more buts...stay here,we'll take care of it hmm?"

(Y/n) nod as Arthur stood up and walk away from the tent.
She hissed,she lacks that adrenaline that she wanted...

The woman of the camp started to mend her chin.

"Thank you gals,but that's enough." She said,smiling at them.

"You know,I don't feel good at this blackmail thing.Ever since Dutch set afoot here,he had been busy with money" Mary-Beth said.

"And that Molly! So lazy,maybe Dutch should consider to kick her off the gang.We need gunslingers and responsible people." Tilly said.

"Oh c'mon guys,give the gal a little time to adjust" (y/n) said, having the smile.

"Well,Miss Grimshaw is calling,gotta go now." Susan said.
Signaling the others.

"Well,do you have anything to cook hmm?" (Y/n) asked.

"No.Only some spair rabbit and carrots" Tilly said.

"Welp,me and Arthur got a deer yesterday so,let's get it" she said,smiling to them.

"Well then,let's go!" Mary-Beth said.

-^-

Hello guys!
Finally,I updated after a very long time!So,I hope you like it.
The other chapter is on the works now!

Bye Friends!

-Jane_Leslie_Frye