Chapter 29

"Hey, Hobi?" I called out, walking through the doorway, my hand gently sliding along the paneling. Everyone was running around, trying to pack everything up. Peeking outside, it became clear to me that JHope was the leader of the operation, ordering people around to do things (mostly telling Jungkook how to load the van as he struggled with the heavy luggage.)

As soon as I said his name, his head snapped up from where he was yelling at Jungkook to look at me with wide eyes and a crazed grin. "What can I help you with sweetheart?" He asked, jogging inside to meet me. I blushed furiously, feeling like the spoiled child of the family after hearing their father yell at the other kids. 

"Um, I forgot to mention, I need to bring Ladybird with us cause I forgot to get a sitter. How are we gonna arrange this?" I asked shyly. He was looking me dead in the eye, and it felt like Hoseok was staring straight into my soul. 

"It's no problem. She can ride with you guys in the van, and whenever we're getting our hair done, I'll just have one or two of the maknaes watch her until it's their turn, and then we can trade off. Don't stress, it'll be great." He grinned widely, and I felt like I had never believed someone's promise more than his just then. 

"Thanks Hobi." I said, gaining the courage to lean up and kiss his cheek. "You've done a lot for me today." He blushed madly and looked down, letting me catch a glimpse of Yoongi and Tyler sitting in the corner talking and laughing. 

He stood back up to his full height, and suddenly his face was serious again. "Well, it is my duty after all. I've been promised the role as head organizer of you and Jungkook's wedding." He laughed as my eyes widened, the blush creeping up my cheeks making me look down at my feet.

"Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen, so you might want to find another job." I said, punching his arm lightly. I looked over to see Jungkook at the edge of the dining room holding my phone with his mouth open. 

We locked eyes and I felt like screaming as I dug my own grave to bury myself alive in. "I, uh, just wanted to give you this before it accidentally, um... got harmed or, uh, something." He stuttered out, handing me my phone before running off. 

I was practically in Cardiac arrest just then, but Hoseok shaking my arm a moment later took my out of my stupor. "Don't mind him, he's practically afraid of girls." He laughed out, nodding his head for me to follow him into the living room where Jin stood holding a large silver bowl.

"Oh good, Aidyn! Will you try this cookie dough I made? I asked Tyler and he said that you really like peanut butter chocolate chip, so I made this batch of batter for the road but I wanted to see if you liked it before I stuck it in the oven." He grinned like a madman, waving around his wooden spoon.

"When did you-- never mind. Sure I'd love so--" I was cut off by him shoving the spoon into my mouth. I got the cookie dough off of it and began chewing. "Oh my Lord, Jin, that's amazing! Yes, please make those for the road." I smiled widely at him, and he nodded, running off to the kitchen.

Everything around me was a whirlwind of activity, except for Yoongi, who had fallen asleep on the couch, of course. The luggage was all nearly loaded up, including Ladybird's food, and water, as well as their respective bowls, something I had not yet told them about. Hobi mentioned something about me packing oddly lightly, but I wasn't allowed the chance to tell him that it was because I already had some clothes there waiting for me.

"Hey, Aidyn, do you think I should pack this? I think it would look good on me." Tyler said, holding up one of my new shirts. I shook my head and took it from him, muttering about how he never respects my stuff and jogged upstairs to put it away in my closet where it belonged.