【two】

"morn'ng hope" taehyung choked out, half a piece of toast stuffed in his mouth. hoseok waved back, taking his seat in front of the kitchen island.

"good morning taehyung, please swallow your food before talking!" seokjin yelled from the kitchen.

"did you sleep well? we have a tight schedule today." yoongi asked lazily, fiddling with his spoon.

jimin made a face.

"aren't our schedules always tight?" he spat out with slight annoyance

"true, but for fuck's sake just appreciate yoongi hyung's effort to be nice." seokjin rolled their eyes, grabbing the tangerine while staring right at yoongi.

jimin made a face again.

"hyung this is why nobody thinks you're funny." the pink haired idol teased.

"now don't you bring my amazing dad jokes into this you fucker-"

yoongi shoved a piece of bread into seokjin's mouth, tutting lightly to himself.

"you say that as if i never show any sort of affection or kindness towards you guys. if i weren't mistaken, i'd say you're just being...salty."

"fuck you yoongi, i am not salty!"

"no thanks, i top."

"anyways," namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly. "hobi didn't you say you wanted to show me that adorable video of mickey dawon sent you?"

"oh yeah!! i'll show you in a sec. here, have you finished breakfast?" hobi asked warmly, already grabbing namjoon's plate and sticking it on top of his without bothering to wait for his response.

the conversation continued smoothly, boosted by taehyung accidentslly stabbing jungkook with his fork. however, a pair of eyes landed on the bubbly dancer as he hummed a little tune to himself, washing the dishes.