Chapter 33

Today is a new day, a new season, and just... a new breath of fresh air!
   It's been a while since I've been to work and I'm not taking advantage of it just because Justin is my boyfriend, but things were rough for a little while, and now everything is getting better.

"Good morning Mr. Smith, it's time for work." I smiled as I sat up on our bed and tapped him on his arm.

Justin groaned as he grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms.

"Mr. Smith goes to work at whatever time he feels like." Justin mumbled tiredly.

"Well, I'm not the boss so I have to be there on time like everyone else."

Justin laughed as he let me go.

He then put his hand up my T-shirt and began to rub my breast.

"Pervert." I bubbled.

"I have to go shower now." I added.

"Noooo. Just stay with me." Justin mumbled as he put his head up my shirt.

"Babe!" I giggled.

"Okay, okay." Justin laughed as he let me get out of our bed and walk over to our bathroom.

   Momentarily, he walked over to me and we both brushed our teeth.
After doing so, we kissed each other.

"Mmm–get in the shower with me." Justin said.

"I don't think it's appropriate to shower with my boss Mr—" I moaned as he began to kiss me all over my neck.

"Smith." I added.

Justin laughed as he took off my T-shirt.

  We then got in the shower.

    Justin picked me up and pushed me up against the shower wall gently. He then began to kiss me passionately as he rubbed his hands on my thighs slowly.
Momentarily, I felt his penis rubbing against my vagina.
I could feel it getting harder until it slipped, and he began to stroke slowly.

"Don't stop." I moaned.

"You have to say please." Justin whispered into my ear.

"Pl–please. Fuck." I panted.

Justin smirked and stroked even faster.

Momentarily, we stopped and he gently gripped his hand around my neck before passionately kissing me.

"Mmm." I smiled as I bit my bottom lip.

After, we both took a shower, got dressed, and left home for work.

"Mr. Smith you have a meeting right now." Caroline said as she walked up to him.

"Okay, I'm coming." Justin assured before Caroline nodded her head and walked away.

"I'll see you later." He added as he kissed me.

    I smiled as he walked away.

"You both are so cute." Claire said as she walked up behind me.

I gasped as I quickly turned around and faced her. "Jesus, you scared me."

"Sorry."

"It's okay." I laughed.

"How's the project going Ms. Blaine?" Tasha shot as she walked up to Claire and I.

The due date for the project changed to a later date since I took some time off to deal with everything I had going on...

"The project is going amazing." I lied.

"Yup! It's spectacular." Claire smiled.

"Fantastic." Claire said.