1. Getting kicked out

"Storm wake-up!" I heard my father yell for me "Okay Damn." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I love my father but he can be kind of annoying.

Let me introduce my self. I'm Storm Rosabella Simmions I'm 17 almost an adult I live in California I was actually born in Alabama and I sorta have a country accent.

My original parents abused me my dad beat me and my mom starved me and cursed me out so finally, I was adopted by my father Hunter.

I'm really chill girl but if you piss me off or try me. You better watch out and I'm not saying that to be bad. It's just the truth.

And that's why I made a gang there's a lot of us. Like

Blade: He's the hacker. He can get the pin codes, phone numbers, change your trip plan, he can even steal money out of the bank.

Thorn: He's the lookout. Every time if were vandalizing he is the smartest one and he knows what time they're gonna be here, he knows what they look like, and others.

Blair: She acts like a 13-year old slut but then kills pedophiles. She's small and skinny so she can easily get confused.

Ivy: She gets our money. She steals from criminals, she acts to get money, and she tells us what job we have to get the money.

And me I'm the leader I plan the plan kill people, kidnap people, I'm a hitwoman. I make sure we don't get caught.

I'm a street fighter, I kill anybody who gets in my way of shit. They call me. Fierce Demon. I don't fuck around and I'm evil if you piss me off.

I went to my closet and inside there were so many clothes. Yeah, I went inside and there was A LOT of clothes. My dad was rich, thankfully not a bitch.

Ha, that rhymed!

I got dressed in a crop top that said 'Only evil can live,
' with some black jeans with holes and shoes with rose gold on it.

I walked downstairs. And went to look for my dad. "Hey, Storm meet my new wife." I looked at my dad with a raised eyebrow and then looked at a bitch with brownish-black hair. And brown eyes with a big nose.

I grabbed an Apple "That's not a man?" I asked as I left

I grabbed an Apple "That's not a man?" I asked as I left. I wanted to take my Lamborghini but I loved my bikes new feature so I took that instead.

I finished my apple and threw it in the trash and put on my helmet I started my engine and drove off

I finished my apple and threw it in the trash and put on my helmet I started my engine and drove off. Me and my dad and my new mom ugh. Are moving to Illinois. I actually can't wait.

My other part of the gang lives there. So I'm really excited. I drove like a mad animal I would cut people off they honked and Just flipped them off. I would do a wheely and some people just honked others stuck out the window yelling 'YEAH!!' Some did both.

I finally got to my school and I screeched my tiers and drove into the school parking lot.

"always know how to make an entrance don't you Storm?" Ivy said I got off my bike and nodded "You know what I just remembered?" "What?" Blake asked, "I'm probably gonna get in trouble for writing 'This school sucks' on the side of the building."

"Yeah, you dead." I just shrugged my shoulders "Storm Rosabella Harlow to my office now." I walked into the school then the office and everyone well 2 people looked at me. "Stormie, sit." "I prefer to just be called Storm." I simply said as I sat down putting my bag on the ground.

"Okay so this whole school year you have been suspended 16 times almost in a row, you got your friend to hack the school website and show that inappropriate image of Ms. Gomez. You spray painted the school. Like what else."

"I'm surprised you didn't fire her she was being unprofessional," I said crossing my arms. "I'm sorry but we don't know what to do except expel you. We already called your father." I shrugged my shoulders and got my bag and left.

"Hey, guys!" I said, "Guess what?" I said, "What happened?" Blair raised an eyebrow "I'm expelled." Everyone's jaw dropped. "What you can't be surprised." I simply say everyone's head nodded in agreement. "You know your dad is probably gonna kill you right?" "Yeah~. I'll be good. You guys go to the lesson ttyl."

I got on my bike and left. I wasn't even nervous. As soon as I got home dad's new wife yelled at me "YOU GOT EXPELLED HOW! HOW!!? YOU ARE SO GROUNDED!!" "How about you back the fuck up off of me!? Your not even my parent and I just meet you today so fuck off lady!!"

"UGH, DAD WHY DID YOU PICK HER!!!!? SHE COULD HAVE A LOT OF AIDS AND STD WITH ALL THE MEN SHE SLEPT WITH!!!!"

After some time Storm was throwing knives at her wall. "Stupid. Mm~. Whatever her name is! Stupid school, stupid moving." I got some of my anger out "But I will admit I can't wait to see some of my friends. Well, gang as I like to call them."

~Buzz~

"Hey, Storm Everyone and I are planning to come to Illinois with you. We did research on that place. Which part are you moving to again?"

"Haddonfield."

"Yeah, there's been a lot of murders there so we're coming to chill with you."

"Why does that bitch have to move us there!?"

"Who?"

"My dad is getting married to someone else."

"Storm I'm so sorry. That must suck."

"It's fine."

"But anyway yeah we'll be there soon."

"Alright cool."
"What's the killer or killers name?"

"Um."
"Freddy, Jason, Michael, Chucky, Leatherface, Leprechaun, Pennywise, Hannibal, pinhead, Ghostface, candyman, jeepers creepers, and Harry Warden, Carrie, Tiffany, Elvira, and Samara."

"Damn! 17?!"

"Yeah, it's a bad place."

"But anyway I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm good thanks."