13. Kidnapped

"Uhm, Sapphire your stepdad was kidnapped," Thorn said "WHAT?!!" Sapphire shot up but then quickly laid back down when the pain kicked in.

"Do you know where he is?" Thorn shook his head "When did he get kidnapped " Wait he texted me about 30 minutes ago saying he was coming to get you because he heard about the shooting.

"What time is it now?" "9:45," Lola said, "So he probably got kidnapped around 9:15." "So he maybe he got kidnapped around during the shooting?" Blair said.

"That was probably their plan all along to shoot us up then maybe Shelly and Bella kidnapped dad!" Sapphire exclaimed, "Wait, Blade my dad has a tracker can you locate him?" "Sure just give me a minute." He took her phone and left the room 

"Lola and Allen go get my rope, guns, and knives." "You're the boss," Lola said they went to get her stuff. "Boss." "Blade?" "I know where your father is." "Where?"
"51 Walnut wood Drive Little Rock, AR 72209 Ezequiel's Jewelry shop. Bella's dad owns that place."

"Okay, Lola and Allen are getting my stuff right now so when they come back. Where gonna kill some bitches!" Everyone applauded and everyone was excited.

"Hey, Chief we got your stuff," Allen said "Thanks. Y'all give sec? Uh, Mike comes with me." Micheal followed her in a room he didn't know about "Is everything okay Stormi er? Sapphire." "You can call me Stormi if you like. And I'm gonna make a plan and I want you to help me." "Of course." He said

"Thank you, baby." She said giving him a kiss through his mask even though it would be better if it was his actual lips. "Alright come on." He went to walk outside

But then he felt a hard smack on his rear end. "Did you just spank me?" He asked "Maybe?" She smirked she went to walk away but he grabbed her and put her hands on his crotch.

"Oh, Mikey." She rubbed him a bit more "Come on babe I have to save my dad." "He's not your dad Pinhead is." "But still he's been there for me almost my whole life so I need to save him."

"Alright let's go." She walked away and yelled, "Alright let's go everyone!" "Yeah, we about to fuck these bitches up!" Blaire said then, Sapphire noticed the way, Jason was looking at her "Jason likes Blaire I can tell." She said

~Time skip~

"Okay, Jeepers, Harry, Leatherface, and Hannibal you guys stay out here and keep watch. Martha is a rich girl so she has guards so keep an out for them." "And if they do come by?" Hannibal asked, "Then you're them have it." They laughed and went to their places

"Okay so dad's in the cellar but again there guards and a lot of them. Everyone besides the GIRLS and Michael you guys are coming with me." Everyone shook their heads yes.

"Alright ready? Go!" They went inside to find a lot of guards. Everyone did what they were told and the girls and Michael went downstairs. "Stop the guards. There's only a little bit though. Girls you got them?" They shook their heads yes and left to go fight them.

"Come on Michael it's me and you." They went "STORMI!- UGH!!" Hunter cried out "DAD!" "Hello, Stormi," Shelly said. "You bitch." "Don't talk to me like that. I'm your mother. Your original mother was a whore. You should've been thankful for me." "Fuck YOU!!" She shot her "FUCK!!" Shelly yelled.

"You bitch!" Martha and Bella said, "You get Bella I'll get Martha." Michael went over to Bella "YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She yelled and ran I held my gun to Martha and shot at her. She ran and hid and shot at me too.

We shot at each other and a few minutes passed and I didn't get one bullet on her and she didn't get one bullet in me. I knew Bella was dead Michael was coming behind Martha "Alright you wanna make a truth?" I asked she thought for a bit.

"No." She shot my arm and I looked at her with anger but then I calmed down when Michael was more pissed and grabbed Martha's throat she was coughing and gagging. She ran and untied her dad

"Stormi. Thank you." "Dad I'm sorry I was working with the famous killers and I had to save you and then they helped me and I'm sorry." "No, it's fine sweetheart I live you and thank you-."

Dad's words were cut off