8. Vandalizing

The killers left me alone and did what they usually did kill.

But my dad asked where Shelly was I said: "She said she was leaving for the store but I don't know where she is."

I and my gang were finally together again. We all sat a spot were Lola found.

We all sat there laughing and drinking, smoking, and playing music it was a little ally way and there was a broken car so Ryder and I just sat on the trunk of the car.

"So Storm what's that thing about you and the slutty girl Bella?" Maddox asked "Well this guy named Jack or something he was being an ass and his so-called girlfriend Bella she started to get sassy so I said something to her and called her something that she was. And she tried me and then yeah."

"What a stupid bitch!" Maddox yelled.

Everyone laughed and I put out my cigarette and got off the trunk "Hey poison Ivy can you hand me a red spray paint?" She nodded leaned to her left and grabbed a red and threw it to her.

"Let's see. What should I write? Oh, I know!" She sprays painted 'Bella is a slut!'

'She works at a strip club'

'Bella Robertson is gross!'

'Bella is a Nasty whore!'

"Oh my God, you crazy bitch!" Lola yelled "Hehe! Well now everyone will know the fact!" I smiled and threw it back to Ivy and she put it back in the bag.

I grabbed the bag and Ryder put the drinks back in the cooler.

Then we heard sirens going off. "SHIT! RUN!" I yelled we got up and booked it.

We ran into people's backyards jumping fences and other obstacles rolling under stuff, climbing on stuff and the jump-off, and others we ran and ran.

"COME ON! MY HOUSE!" We ran as I quickly unlocked the door and opened it. Everyone got in and I slammed the door "Follow me!" I said we all ran into my room and into my bathroom and I closed the door.

"Hehe. You guys wanna know the best part?" Dean said, "Oh yeah what's that?" I asked trying to get my breath.

"I took some pictures." He said giving me his phone "AWESOME! Wait right here I'll be right back." Dean nodded and Allen gave me a peace sign.

After I hooked up Dean's phone to my printer and printed the pictures out of me spray painting and saying Bella was a slut and she was nasty and she worked at a strip club.

I printed a lot.

I gave ten to everyone saying Bella was a slut

Everyone ten sayings, Bella worked at a strip club

Ten of Bella saying she was a nasty whore.

And ten more of her saying she was Gross.

And ten of each picture for me.

"We're gonna put this all over the school," I said giving Dean his phone back.

"Hell yeah!" Ryder yelled we all fisted bumped each other and high five each other.

"You guys can stay here if you want," I said and they agreed.

"Tomorrow is gonna be fun!" Lola said we all laughed getting really excited.

We blasted music, drank, smoked, danced, and laughed.

Till finally, we were all tired and fell asleep.

I woke up 'bout 2:34 in the morning I woke up and walked downstairs to get a drink.

I heard a noise from behind me while I grabbed a water from the fridge.

I grabbed the knife to my right and turned around "HM! Oh! Michael, it's just you." I said about to stab him.

He set down a notebook and wrote something in it. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." The handwriting was kinda sloppy but you ignored it.

"You didn't really scare me just surprised," I said smiling "I have a question." "Yeah?" "So I printed out some pictures of stuff of Bella and we're gonna put it around the school tomorrow. You think we should?"

Michael looked at her and then wrote something "You're so bad I like it. You should do it." "Hehe. Good and thanks."

I leaned back on the counter and Micahel stood in front of me "What's up?" I asked taking a sip of water.

He put both of his hands on the counter next to me. He came closer still has his mask on. I went closer to him until I caught my self and put my hand on his chest. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He wrote something down "Uhm sorry. Got carried away." "You're fine."

"I'm going back to bed." I walked upstairs going to bed "Was Michael trying to get in my pants? He probably was. But I wouldn't mind it- wait for WHAT! NO, NO, NO!"  I shook my head and went back to bed.

"But he is kinda cute," I mumbled